By Dennis J. BernsteinThe late Cesar Chavez, who founded the United Farm Workers 50 years ago, was an extraordinary human being. His commitment to gain recognition for farm workers of California and across the United States was unstoppable. He worked tirelessly to get them key worker protections.With his various acts of civil disobedience, and long fasts, risking death, Chavez has often been compared to legendary figures such as Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- In America the ‘Terrorists’ All Too Often Are the Police » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- ANTIFA 2014 Internationale
- Detention of French Journalists in West Papua Raised at UN
- The New York Times, Shonda Rhimes & How to Get Away With Being Racist ow.ly/2NTDBt 1 hour ago
- The New York Times, Shonda Rhimes & How to Get Away With Being Racist - racebending: I would like to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RPdtfT 1 hour ago
- St. Louis Police Academy Promotes ‘Highly Entertaining’ Course On Michael Brown Shooting | ThinkProgress ow.ly/2NSizy 13 hours ago
- BELLACIAO - Australian state terrorism - 1 million preventable Australian deaths since 9-11 - Dr Gideon Polya ow.ly/2NS8cW 15 hours ago
- First Nations groups blast tour guide for opening burial boxes and revealing ancestors’ skeletal remains | Nat... ow.ly/2NS8cV 15 hours ago