By Dennis J. BernsteinThe late Cesar Chavez, who founded the United Farm Workers 50 years ago, was an extraordinary human being. His commitment to gain recognition for farm workers of California and across the United States was unstoppable. He worked tirelessly to get them key worker protections.With his various acts of civil disobedience, and long fasts, risking death, Chavez has often been compared to legendary figures such as Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – Black population under attack by US system: Analyst
- Islamic State Beheading Video Watchers Get Arrest Warning From Met Police
- CSEC kept 66 ‘unintentionally’ obtained private communications – Politics – CBC News
- British Isis militant in James Foley video ‘guards foreign hostages in Syria’ | World news | theguardian.com
- KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war VIDEO — RT USA
- PressTV - Black population under attack by US system: Analyst ow.ly/2M7Gmv 9 hours ago
- PressTV - Black population under attack by US system: Analyst ow.ly/Ayarf 10 hours ago
- "A large number of people in the US state of Missouri have held a demonstration outside the office of..." ow.ly/2M7oKp 11 hours ago
- "A large number of people in the US state of Missouri have held a demonstration outside the office of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OnTu_7 11 hours ago
- aclu-mo.org/download_file/… ow.ly/Ay9Cq 11 hours ago