By Dennis J. BernsteinThe late Cesar Chavez, who founded the United Farm Workers 50 years ago, was an extraordinary human being. His commitment to gain recognition for farm workers of California and across the United States was unstoppable. He worked tirelessly to get them key worker protections.With his various acts of civil disobedience, and long fasts, risking death, Chavez has often been compared to legendary figures such as Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Svoboda (political party) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - gazetaoriental: The All-Ukrainian Union... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19huTK0 15 minutes ago
- "The Ukraine’s parliamentary elections in October 2012 brought bad news to the Jews living in the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19htpjh 17 minutes ago
- #Whitewashed, Unmasking the World of #Whiteness - ow.ly/up9qH #Privilege #Racialism #Xenophobia 27 minutes ago
- My 13-Year-Old Son Wants To Shave His Afro Because His White Peers Won’t Stop Touching It - star-trekker:... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19hoKsS 32 minutes ago
- Video: kylievolatile: Cracking the Codes: Joy DeGruy, A Trip to the Grocery Store tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19hoCrS 32 minutes ago