By Danny SchechterMike Wallace lived a long life and became one of America’s best-known non-anchor news stars, someone who broke countless stories and whose appearances frequently stirred controversies. The picture in the New York Times obit showed his wall of Emmys — I am sure he had a museum full — all thanks to his relentless drive and unlimited energy.Later in life, Wallace would acknowledge that he was a manic depressive, but it was that manic part that pushed him to interview a who’s who of who was and to expose endless bad guys often with gimmicky confrontational interviews that showcased his considerable talents for decades on “60 Minutes,” America’s most watched news magazine.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Saudi extremist funding ‘has been stopped completely,’ claims Prince Alwaleed
- Loyalists planned killings before and after ceasefire – Irish Republican News – Sat, Oct 18, 2014
- MH-17: THE UNTOLD STORY
- Are New Zealand MP’s Bullied Into Rubber Stamping War?
- Demonstrate against Canadian participation in the 3rd Iraq war SATURDAY Oct. 25 2:30 PM, US CONSULATE, Toronto
- Athens: Fascist bashed in Exarchia - Contra Info #AntiFa - Athens: Fascist bashed in Exarchia - Contra Info: On Mo... ow.ly/2PwO9B 9 hours ago
- McConaughey blitzed, defended for views on 'Redskins' - CNN.com ow.ly/2PwO9D 9 hours ago
- 14 Facts about Torture in Mexico | Amnesty International USA ow.ly/2PwO9C 9 hours ago
- Let’s just point out the stupidity in this: why would Blue come... ow.ly/2PwM0l 9 hours ago
- DNA of Indigenous Women Protects Hispanic Women in US from Breast Cancer | News | teleSUR ow.ly/2PwFS3 10 hours ago