By Danny SchechterMike Wallace lived a long life and became one of America’s best-known non-anchor news stars, someone who broke countless stories and whose appearances frequently stirred controversies. The picture in the New York Times obit showed his wall of Emmys — I am sure he had a museum full — all thanks to his relentless drive and unlimited energy.Later in life, Wallace would acknowledge that he was a manic depressive, but it was that manic part that pushed him to interview a who’s who of who was and to expose endless bad guys often with gimmicky confrontational interviews that showcased his considerable talents for decades on “60 Minutes,” America’s most watched news magazine.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – ISIL: We will attack Saudi Arabia during Eid al-Adha
- PressTV – US police force have become militarized: Analyst
- Disney files patent applications to use drones in its theme parks – Orlando Sentinel
- Cyber attack reveals data on at least 25,000 workers at the US Department of Homeland Security | The Verge
- BBC News – NSA and GCHQ agents ‘leak Tor bugs’, alleges developer
- snopes.com: #GeorgeZimmerman (was not) Arrested While Visiting #Ferguson ow.ly/ANNka #Hoax #FalseNews 17 minutes ago
- Hamas claims victory, celebration across Palestine | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2MxjpC 54 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Ferguson On My Mind: #BlackGenocide In North America Under Obama ow.ly/ANJBP #MikeBrown #11Shots #AntiFa 1 hour ago
- "The system is composed of fingerprint scanners stationed at the check-out counters, which will keep..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PNmV4K 1 hour ago
- "According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate for black Americans is 11.4..." ow.ly/2MwN4w 3 hours ago