The parents of an 18-month-old girl say they were “humiliated” after being pulled off a plane and told their young child had been placed on a no-fly list.After boarding a JetBlue flight in Ft. Lauderdale, the parents of young Riyanna, who asked to remain anonymous over fears of repercussions, were told the Transportation Security Agency TSA wanted to interview their toddler.”And I said, For what?” Riyannas mother told ABC affiliate WPBF 25 News on Wednesday. “And he said, Well, its not you or your husband. Your daughter was flagged as no fly. I said, Excuse me?”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Debbie Africa denied parole for sixth time – On a Move ow.ly/2Osrb0 35 minutes ago
- Debbie Africa denied parole for sixth time – On a Move - Debbie Africa denied parole for sixth time –... ow.ly/2OspG5 42 minutes ago
- #4thWorldRadyo Show Topic: Did #RonaldRitchie make a false report to intentionally cause #JohnCrawford to have a close encounter w/ police? 49 minutes ago
- Debbie Africa denied parole for sixth time – On a Move - Debbie Africa denied parole for sixth time Debbie... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1S3KjkI 1 hour ago
- "FBI records show that 85% of COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1S3I6S_ 1 hour ago