The parents of an 18-month-old girl say they were “humiliated” after being pulled off a plane and told their young child had been placed on a no-fly list.After boarding a JetBlue flight in Ft. Lauderdale, the parents of young Riyanna, who asked to remain anonymous over fears of repercussions, were told the Transportation Security Agency TSA wanted to interview their toddler.”And I said, For what?” Riyannas mother told ABC affiliate WPBF 25 News on Wednesday. “And he said, Well, its not you or your husband. Your daughter was flagged as no fly. I said, Excuse me?”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Chomsky favors Scottish independence — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Snowden: If you live in New Zealand, you’re being watched — RT News
- Alan Henning: British Muslim leaders unite to urge Isis to release UK hostage – Home News – UK – The Independent
- Ukraine Chief To Meet Obama, Biden, Kerry; Address Atlantic Council
- U.S. Congress Mulls $350 Million In Military Aid To Ukraine
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News : September 1, 2014 ow.ly/2NMnqC 38 minutes ago
- Remains Believed to Be Those of Murdered Indigenous Leader Found in Peru ow.ly/2NMnqB 38 minutes ago
- Egypt: rights lawyer joins detainee hunger strike | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2NMnqA 38 minutes ago
- "São Paulo – A candidata do PSB à presidência da República em 2014, Marina Silva, é um “instru... ow.ly/2NMl10 41 minutes ago
- Restas kredis Tiuj de Murditaj Indiĝenaj Ĉefo Trovita en Peruo | APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/BFENJ 1 hour ago