The parents of an 18-month-old girl say they were “humiliated” after being pulled off a plane and told their young child had been placed on a no-fly list.After boarding a JetBlue flight in Ft. Lauderdale, the parents of young Riyanna, who asked to remain anonymous over fears of repercussions, were told the Transportation Security Agency TSA wanted to interview their toddler.”And I said, For what?” Riyannas mother told ABC affiliate WPBF 25 News on Wednesday. “And he said, Well, its not you or your husband. Your daughter was flagged as no fly. I said, Excuse me?”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- LISTEN: Alleged Kansas Gunman Frazier Glenn Miller Discusses the Tea Party, Obama, and Ron Paul | Mother Jones
- Report indicates that US aligned regimes are preparing for war — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Saudi princesses tortured for protesting regime’s anti-women policy
- Bringing Gunz To Protest Ralliez and Other Thingz You Can Only Get Away With If You’re White
- Food Banks: Geordie Greig’s Duranty Journalism
- "The point here is well taken: there certainly is racial animus at work. But it’s not just..." ow.ly/2FRKhm 2 hours ago
- "The point here is well taken: there certainly is racial animus at work. But it’s not just towards poor..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Df-vqw 2 hours ago
- "Socialism, though, was only the latest attempt to grapple with a deeper problem. With the lonely..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Dfx_QH 2 hours ago
- Indianz.Com > Western Shoshone man sues BLM for $30M in grazing fee fight ow.ly/2FRJ4a 3 hours ago
- "In Bengkulu, the wife of a failed candidate used the Koran to force people to admit to accepting money..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Dfk3A5 3 hours ago