MNN. 10 May 2012. The UN North American Caucus made a 5 minute statement on the blatant lie known as the “Doctrine of Christian Discovery”. It is factually, legally and morally wrong. The doctrine was created in 1493 . It was a Papal Bull. The Pope issued an edict which become Christain law. John Kane, of Cattaraugus, and “Native Pride” Radiojmkane1220@aol.com commented, “The only thing he [Steve Newcomb] got wrong was the suggestion that our birthright was given to us by our ancestors. It comes to us by creation. To suggest otherwise would mean that they could give it up for future generations. I am glad he made the reference to “birthright”. It is inalienable to Ohnkwe Onweh [the true people of Great Turtle Island], naturally bound. It is not inherited from our grandfathers or transferable.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Despite Repeated Denials, San Jose Police Definitely Have a Drone | Motherboard
- Israel Using U.S. Weapons to Kill in Gaza | Accuracy.Org
- Islamic State evicts Iraq farmers – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- War and Natural Gas: The Israeli Invasion and Gaza’s Offshore Gas Fields | Global Research
- Shane Elson: Gaza, Gas and War
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a..." ow.ly/2KUCJu 3 hours ago
- Why is the African community allowing a few Black radicals to escort RWNJ Ammosexuals through a Black area in Texas? ow.ly/zJxXK 4 hours ago
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a few..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Mts2r9 4 hours ago
- Libye: le gigantesque incendie à Tripoli toujours pas maîtrisé - afrique - RFI ow.ly/2KUiKv 6 hours ago
- "Israel’s ongoing onslaught in Gaza, which has killed more than 1,200 Palestinians since 7 July,..." ow.ly/2KUa4C 7 hours ago