MNN. 10 May 2012. The UN North American Caucus made a 5 minute statement on the blatant lie known as the “Doctrine of Christian Discovery”. It is factually, legally and morally wrong. The doctrine was created in 1493 . It was a Papal Bull. The Pope issued an edict which become Christain law. John Kane, of Cattaraugus, and “Native Pride” Radiojmkane1220@aol.com commented, “The only thing he [Steve Newcomb] got wrong was the suggestion that our birthright was given to us by our ancestors. It comes to us by creation. To suggest otherwise would mean that they could give it up for future generations. I am glad he made the reference to “birthright”. It is inalienable to Ohnkwe Onweh [the true people of Great Turtle Island], naturally bound. It is not inherited from our grandfathers or transferable.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- US media blacks out Seymour Hersh exposé of Washington’s lies on sarin attack in Syria – World Socialist Web Site
- Gitmo media blackout hopes to undermine hunger strikers | Al Jazeera America
- Rise of The ‘Angry White Male’: Desperate & Insecure Whites See Years of Unfettered Privilege Slipping Away | PoliticalArticles.NET
- Let us spy: NSA chief pleads with Senate to keep surveillance programs — RT USA
- Beijing bans ‘sensitive topics’ during Mandela funeral coverage | South China Morning Post
- Photo: foreverclassicmag: Freedom Fighter - Mandela - fighting rights in and outside the ring. tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10_9dpo 29 minutes ago
- Photo: nowyoukno: Now You Know tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-lsT 1 hour ago
- "Before making the decision, justices G S Singhvi and S J Mukhopadhaya heard the appeals of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-b_y 1 hour ago
- Photo: medievalpoc: Anonymous (Great Britain) The Postillion England (1730) Oil on Canvas, 73.5 x 62.5 cm.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-NLT 1 hour ago
- Daily Kos: Teen Kills 4; Judge LITERALLY Lets Him Off Because He is Rich! - sonofbaldwin: 16-year old Ethan... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-9JH 1 hour ago