Ramallah, 15 May 2012 – After nearly a full month of fasting, around 2,000 Palestinian political prisoners ended last night their mass hunger strike upon reaching an agreement with the Israeli Prison Service IPS to attain certain core demands. Addameer lauds these achievements of the prisoners’ movement and can only hope that Israel will implement any policy changes in good faith. Addameer especially commends those individuals who engaged in open hunger strike for over two months, displaying remarkable steadfastness in the struggle for their most basic rights.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Henry Kissinger: To settle the Ukraine crisis, start at the end – The Washington Post
- You Know Who Else Collected Metadata? The Stasi. – ProPublica
- Print Friendly: Kerry’s threats vs Russia unacceptable, West sides with neo-Nazis –Russian FM
- Организация Объединённых Наций: Помогите искоренить профашистских террористов захвативших власть в Украине.
- Slough antifascist demo, 01.02.2014 (Photos)
- "March 3, 2014 Ukraine: with the takeover by the Ukraine’s (U.S. supported) extreme right..." ow.ly/2EwsFp 8 hours ago
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News: March 3, 2014 #Ukraine: ow.ly/2Ewjh4 11 hours ago
- I CARE - - RABBI DESCRIBES ATTACK ON KIEV'S CENTRAL SYNAGOGUE AS A 'POGROM' (Ukraine) ow.ly/2Ewjh5 11 hours ago
- "March 3, 2014 Ukraine: with the takeover by the Ukraine’s (U.S. supported) extreme right wing party,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19WNPnn 12 hours ago
- "Black people themselves are still mad about being slaves which happened 100 years ago, they refuse..." ow.ly/2EweuE 12 hours ago