Ramallah, 15 May 2012 – After nearly a full month of fasting, around 2,000 Palestinian political prisoners ended last night their mass hunger strike upon reaching an agreement with the Israeli Prison Service IPS to attain certain core demands. Addameer lauds these achievements of the prisoners’ movement and can only hope that Israel will implement any policy changes in good faith. Addameer especially commends those individuals who engaged in open hunger strike for over two months, displaying remarkable steadfastness in the struggle for their most basic rights.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- US Police Corrupted By Mexico’s Cartels Along Border
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Ferguson On My Mind: #BlackGenocide In North America Under Obama ow.ly/DkLBQ #MikeBrown #11Shots 1 hour ago
- "It is time for the link between the strip club industry and pornography to be recognised. Feminist..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1T-tRBH 1 hour ago
- "Perhaps Marx should have read his Hodgskin more closely, and those who would legislate the level of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1T-sNYI 1 hour ago
- Fourth World Radyo: Talking Papua Merdeka! With Ronny Kareni and AKRockefeller wp.me/p3dV9c-3i 1 hour ago
- A tiny town in Michigan will sell you a police badge and gun permit - Salon.com ow.ly/2PEk2z 16 hours ago