At the end of the week-long hearing, the five-panel tribunal unanimously delivered guilty verdicts against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their key legal advisors who were all convicted as war criminals for torture and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment.Full transcripts of the charges, witness statements and other relevant material will now be sent to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council.The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission is also asking that the names of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Yoo, Bybee, Addington and Haynes be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals for public record.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- US media blacks out Seymour Hersh exposé of Washington’s lies on sarin attack in Syria – World Socialist Web Site
- Gitmo media blackout hopes to undermine hunger strikers | Al Jazeera America
- Rise of The ‘Angry White Male’: Desperate & Insecure Whites See Years of Unfettered Privilege Slipping Away | PoliticalArticles.NET
- Let us spy: NSA chief pleads with Senate to keep surveillance programs — RT USA
- Beijing bans ‘sensitive topics’ during Mandela funeral coverage | South China Morning Post
- foreverclassicmag: Freedom Fighter - Mandela - fighting rights... ow.ly/2C3Ck5 10 hours ago
- Photo: foreverclassicmag: Freedom Fighter - Mandela - fighting rights in and outside the ring. tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10_9dpo 13 hours ago
- Photo: nowyoukno: Now You Know tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-lsT 14 hours ago
- "Before making the decision, justices G S Singhvi and S J Mukhopadhaya heard the appeals of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-b_y 14 hours ago
- Photo: medievalpoc: Anonymous (Great Britain) The Postillion England (1730) Oil on Canvas, 73.5 x 62.5 cm.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10z-NLT 14 hours ago