At the end of the week-long hearing, the five-panel tribunal unanimously delivered guilty verdicts against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their key legal advisors who were all convicted as war criminals for torture and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment.Full transcripts of the charges, witness statements and other relevant material will now be sent to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council.The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission is also asking that the names of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Yoo, Bybee, Addington and Haynes be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals for public record.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Going To Extremes Role of far right in Ukraine upheaval stokes... ow.ly/2Ez8S0 51 minutes ago
- Video: Going To Extremes Role of far right in Ukraine upheaval stokes neo Nazism rise fears (by RT’) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jIH9h 2 hours ago
- Video: Breivik trial video: ‘Norway killer’ claims self-defense, cries in court (by RT) — Anders Behring... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jGsSm 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jEkEq 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jEeuV 2 hours ago