“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- DCI-Palestine mourns the loss of Hashem Abu Maria, colleague and friend, killed by Israeli forces | Defence for Children International Palestine
- Islamic State claims ambush and killing of at least 50 Syrian soldiers near northern city of Raqqa – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Article: Ukraine – MH17 like Shoot Down Predicted a Month Ago plus Russian Defense Chief in English | OpEdNews
- Gaza: a war for oil? | World War 4 Report
- New cartoons & graphic from Malcolm Evans
- Iraqi Christians flee Mosul after ISIS Islamists demand conversion or protection tax | End the Lie – Independe... ow.ly/2KJ4w2 1 hour ago
- "These sites are not only for Shiite Muslims or non-Muslims. Most of them are sacred places for Sunni..." ow.ly/2KJ3l6 1 hour ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/zBrJW 2 hours ago
- "These sites are not only for Shiite Muslims or non-Muslims. Most of them are sacred places for Sunni..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MWDmfw 2 hours ago
- The Mismeasures of Radical #Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughts on #African #Fascism ow.ly/zBq5P / ow.ly/zBq7W #AntiFa 3 hours ago