“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Swiss clocks tick past banks’ deadline to disclose hidden assets to US — RT Business
- Drone Survivors Speak at Congressional Briefing Called by Rep. Grayson – YouTube
- Fox News paid fired executive $8 Million to keep quiet about the network | FreakOutNation
- Elsipogtog woman claims she faced RCMP intimidation over plans to file complaint | APTN National NewsAPTN National News
- Antigua And Barbuda Observes CARICOM-Cuba Day 2013
- 4thWorldRadyo: Remembering #Mandela in an Age of Neoliberal Imperialism & Colonial Violence ow.ly/rC5R6 / ow.ly/rC5SM 4 hours ago
- Video: CNN coverage of Congressional briefing for drone strike survivors (by bravenewfoundation) — CNN... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o3l7j 4 hours ago
- Video: Sometimes Cops Find Your Stolen Car. Sometimes Cops Stole It. (by bravenewfoundation) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o3MN1 4 hours ago
- Photo: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Let us honor the memory of Nelson Mandela as part of a collective struggle.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o1W6f 4 hours ago
- Photo: descentintotyranny: Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal Dec. 8 2013... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o13Ab 4 hours ago