“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- If you use Skype, consider speaking up & out on #4thWorldRadyo: ow.ly/BIaKd 'aboriginalnewsgroup' 7 minutes ago
- Photojournalist Scott Olson Talks About Being Detained in Ferguson for Turning on His Camera - Esquire ow.ly/2NP3hT 47 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: AmerIndians & Africans Navigating The Orwellian Zone: ow.ly/BI8sP / ow.ly/BI8sQ 47 minutes ago
- [ALL OUT WAR ANTIFA SOLDIERS] 9.23 SMASH FASCISM - [ALL OUT WAR ANTIFA SOLDIERS] 9.23 SMASH FASCISM: cracjpn: ... ow.ly/2NP2pi 49 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Transphobia & the Paradigms of Human Difference w/ @sophiaphotos (mp3) ow.ly/BI86c #Diversity #Homophobia 56 minutes ago