“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – ISIL: We will attack Saudi Arabia during Eid al-Adha
- PressTV – US police force have become militarized: Analyst
- Disney files patent applications to use drones in its theme parks – Orlando Sentinel
- Cyber attack reveals data on at least 25,000 workers at the US Department of Homeland Security | The Verge
- BBC News – NSA and GCHQ agents ‘leak Tor bugs’, alleges developer
- Georgia restores gun rights to ex-cop who attempted to rape a woman with his gun ow.ly/2MvvYY 2 hours ago
- Georgia restores gun rights to ex-cop who attempted to rape a woman with his gun - kohenari: One thing is... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PLC79j 3 hours ago
- Photo: guardian: Zara has pulled a striped shirt featuring a yellow star on the front from sale after it... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PLBpse 3 hours ago
- Secret files reveal 9,000 Nazi war criminals fled to South America after WWII - According to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PLBY3L 3 hours ago
- "I’m also a killer. I’ve killed a lot, and if I need to I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PLBSr7 3 hours ago