DHARAMSHALA, May 17: Tibetans in the exile headquarters of Dharamshala and all over India today organised various campaigns demanding the Chinese communist regime to release Gendhun Choekyi Nyima, the boy recognised by the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995.Thursday marked 17 years since the Chinese authorities secretly abducted Gendhun Choekyi Nyima along with his parents on May 17, 1995, three days after His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared him to be the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. He was only six years old then.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- ‘Accusation drive’ – Indonesia president slams Australia’s gagging order exposed by WikiLeaks — RT News
- Benghazi ‘falls to al-Qaeda-linked rebels’ – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- CIA Apologizes for Spying on U.S. Senate — Naharnet
- PressTV – I killed 13 Palestinian kids today: Israeli sniper
- FFC planning to launch new peaceful Flotilla to challenge the blockade on Gaza
- "In a letter to President Obama on Tuesday, Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) referred to what he called..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N0TA9r 53 minutes ago
- Matika Wilbur's Project 562: Native American identity - CNN.com ow.ly/2L0TjF 57 minutes ago
- FFC planning to launch new peaceful Flotilla to challenge the blockade on Gaza ow.ly/2L0TjE 57 minutes ago
- Israel Pays For Tweets ow.ly/2L0TjD 57 minutes ago
- 4th World Radyo: The Problems w/ #Revisionist #History & #Afrocentrism ow.ly/zO5rz / ow.ly/zO5rB #Africans #Knowledge 1 hour ago