DHARAMSHALA, May 17: Tibetans in the exile headquarters of Dharamshala and all over India today organised various campaigns demanding the Chinese communist regime to release Gendhun Choekyi Nyima, the boy recognised by the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995.Thursday marked 17 years since the Chinese authorities secretly abducted Gendhun Choekyi Nyima along with his parents on May 17, 1995, three days after His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared him to be the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. He was only six years old then.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Decoding the Summer of Snowden | Cato Institute
- EUobserver.com / Justice & Home Affairs / British MEPs fail to stop Snowden video
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un executes his uncle, declares him worse than a dog
- U.S. Government Formally Admits to Killing Four Americans with Drones
- Israel scraps plan to uproot Bedouin – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- Hate Group Ties Become Issue for Tony Perkins in Possible Run for Congress | Hatewatch ow.ly/2C5cxn 9 hours ago
- Italy's 'pitchfork protests,' in fourth day, spread to Rome > Strategic-Culture.org - Strategic Culture Foundation ow.ly/2C5dyB 9 hours ago
- Hate Group Ties Become Issue for Tony Perkins in Possible Run for Congress | Hatewatch - The reference to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1131Bv1 10 hours ago
- "s’ record of extremism is drawing scrutiny even before he enters the race. He’s going to find, if he..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112_mHt 10 hours ago
- Fatal air strike hits wedding convoy in Yemen - Middle East - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/2C5akr 10 hours ago