DHARAMSHALA, May 17: Tibetans in the exile headquarters of Dharamshala and all over India today organised various campaigns demanding the Chinese communist regime to release Gendhun Choekyi Nyima, the boy recognised by the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995.Thursday marked 17 years since the Chinese authorities secretly abducted Gendhun Choekyi Nyima along with his parents on May 17, 1995, three days after His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared him to be the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. He was only six years old then.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." ow.ly/2NG5cJ 4 hours ago
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R3UEWi 5 hours ago
- Justice for the Rotherham abuse victims – don’t let the racists divide us! - Searchlight Magazine ow.ly/2NFA4X 6 hours ago
- Obama Declares Perpetual War - Obama Declares Perpetual War: c4ss: President Barac... ow.ly/2NFyIr 6 hours ago
- Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco: A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog ow.ly/BCCTz 7 hours ago