Update, 5/27/12: At least 32 children were reportedly among those slaughtered by Syrian military forces in the village of Houla on Saturday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Someone’s Been Siphoning Data Through a Huge Security Hole in the Internet | Threat Level | Wired.com
- It’s Not a WikiLeak: Assange-Manning Chat Logs Surface on Army Website | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Jailed whistle-blowers to Edward Snowden: Don’€™t come home | Al Jazeera America
- Innocence Blog: The Case for ‘Blind’ Lineups
- (08.13.2011) Brief Thoughts on the Police Killing of Yet Another Black Man in Britain:
- Nelson Mandela, hero of South Africa, dies at 95 | CTV News ow.ly/2BXuOE 25 minutes ago
- Group uncovers CSIS has been spying on pipeline protestors in B.C. | APTN National NewsAPTN National News ow.ly/2BXuOF 25 minutes ago
- Was David Cameron involved in creating the ‘Hang Mandela’ poster? - David Cameron - Zimbio ow.ly/2BXuOD 25 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo – The Discriminating Bullet (FWR-07.16.2012) ow.ly/rv7tY 1 hour ago
- Ray Robinson - Indian Country News ow.ly/rv7fa 1 hour ago