Update, 5/27/12: At least 32 children were reportedly among those slaughtered by Syrian military forces in the village of Houla on Saturday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
- Why Are Republicans So Riled Up About Obama’s Justice Department Reading a Reporter’s E-mails When They Cheered the Bush Administration For Doing the Same Thing? | Vanity Fair
- Wanting To Be Indian
- Obama Administration Admits Drone Attacks Killed 4 US Citizens | Common Dreams
- Soldier murdered in Woolwich
- "The IRR has, since 1991, been documenting murders with a suspected or known racial element.* This..." ow.ly/2x5SKo 2 hours ago
- "The IRR has, since 1991, been documenting murders with a suspected or known racial element.* This page..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwldz77U 3 hours ago
- "How am I going to pay for my defence?” Const. Dameian Muirhead said Wednesday, shortly after he got the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwldy51U 3 hours ago
- Muslim religious leaders perform prayer in Nazi camp | Europe | World Bulletin ow.ly/2x5JKe 4 hours ago
- The Himalayan Times : Shut down to protest Haque's killing - Detail News : Nepal News Portal ow.ly/2x5JKf 4 hours ago