The Freedom From Religion Foundation’s signature full-page ad, “It’s Time to Quit the Catholic Church,” is in today’s USA Today Money Section, which stays on the newsstands all weekend. The ad by FFRF, a state/church watchdog and the nation’s largest atheist/agnostic association with over 18,000 members, urges liberal and nominal Roman Catholics to “quit” their church over its war against contraception.FFRF warns Catholics that their church is “launching a ruthless political Inquisition in your name.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists Into ‘Multiple Felony Saboteurs’ | Alternet
- Rush Limbaugh Opens 2012 With More Race-Baiting Attacks | Research | Media Matters for America
- US government targeted Fox News reporter as ‘co-conspirator’ in spying case | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Is Nestle Involved in Murder Of Columbian Union Leader? | Alternet
- Pacific Politics » Political news and analysis brought to you by the Pacific Institute of Public Policy » The long walk to freedom
- "The sensational claims are due to be made to Justice Peter Smithwick’s Dublin tribunal of inquiry..." ow.ly/2x2lb2 7 hours ago
- Guatemala Court Annuls Rios Montt Genocide Conviction - Democratic Underground ow.ly/2x285O 10 hours ago
- "This trade route was already very active a very long time ago, and this may [be] evidence of that..." ow.ly/2x21xI 11 hours ago
- "The sensational claims are due to be made to Justice Peter Smithwick’s Dublin tribunal of inquiry into..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlUHi96 11 hours ago
- Guatemala Court Annuls Rios Montt Genocide Conviction - Dem Underground | APNS Int. - Guatemala Court Annuls... tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlUHQ5t 11 hours ago