The Freedom From Religion Foundation’s signature full-page ad, “It’s Time to Quit the Catholic Church,” is in today’s USA Today Money Section, which stays on the newsstands all weekend. The ad by FFRF, a state/church watchdog and the nation’s largest atheist/agnostic association with over 18,000 members, urges liberal and nominal Roman Catholics to “quit” their church over its war against contraception.FFRF warns Catholics that their church is “launching a ruthless political Inquisition in your name.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- An open letter for the people in Gaza : The Lancet ow.ly/2MdEZ6 28 minutes ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." ow.ly/2MdCLt 32 minutes ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues, International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/AC5dN 59 minutes ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvzFW2 1 hour ago
- "The UN Security Council, with US and Russian agreement, has already passed Resolution 2166 addressing..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvwqAZ 1 hour ago