The Freedom From Religion Foundation’s signature full-page ad, “It’s Time to Quit the Catholic Church,” is in today’s USA Today Money Section, which stays on the newsstands all weekend. The ad by FFRF, a state/church watchdog and the nation’s largest atheist/agnostic association with over 18,000 members, urges liberal and nominal Roman Catholics to “quit” their church over its war against contraception.FFRF warns Catholics that their church is “launching a ruthless political Inquisition in your name.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- BBC Now Admits Armed Nazis Led “Revolution” in Kiev, Ukraine
- Why are Nazi & Confederate flags on display in Kiev?
- PressTV – ‘Blackwater’ members in Ukraine’s Donetsk
- Are ‘Blackwater’ now active in Ukraine? Videos spark talk that U.S. mercenary outfit has been deployed to Donetsk | Mail Online
- “Democratization” and Anti-Semitism in #Ukraine: When Neo-Nazi Symbols become “The New Normal” | Global Research
- APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/uoQBv -- The Indigenist Newswire 32 minutes ago
- "The BBC has been criticised for painting a ‘biased and misogynistic view of architecture’ and for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19fxCMm 41 minutes ago
- Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine: NEWSNIGHT (by BBC Newsnight)... ow.ly/2Eytgz 1 hour ago
- ‘Not in Vain’: Family Vows to Finish Murdered Inuit Student’s Research on Violence - ICTMN.com ow.ly/2EyuJN 1 hour ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/uoJrr -- La Internacia Novaĵtelegrafo 2 hours ago