3,000 U.S. soldiers to serve in Africa next year 08 Jun 2012 A brigade will deploy to Africa next year in a pilot program that assigns brigades on a rotational basis to regions around the globe, the Army announced in May. Roughly 3,000 soldiers – and likely more – are expected to serve tours across the continent in 2013, training foreign militaries and aiding locals. Tours could last a few weeks or months and include multiple missions at different locations, said Maj. Gen. David R. Hogg, head of U.S. Army Africa.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Saudi Grand Mufti condemns suicide attacks – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- How A Teen Successfully Used His Wealth As A Defense For Killing Four People | ThinkProgress
- UIW police officer involved in fatal shooting – San Antonio Express-News
- Google seeks patent for lie-detecting neck tattoo — RT USA
- Fukushima: General Electric Knew Its Nuclear Reactor Design Was Unsafe … So Why Isn’t GE Getting Any Heat for Fukushima? | Global Research
- "According to local reporter Barry Bateman, Canadian officials attempted to hustle South African media..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112iauB 34 minutes ago
- "Kanye's Frantz Fanon Complex" by Jessica Ann Mitchell - There is no denying that Kanye West has had a... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112LIPm 1 hour ago
- Video: arrowfan1: Another great video about racial attitudes. tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112IGsm 1 hour ago
- I'm having an existential crisis. - tamikaflynned: The pervasiveness of Western/white culture never quite... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112HqHm 1 hour ago
- "Here we have always been, standing back to back with our black brothers in this racist war. Fighting..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112FM_w 2 hours ago