3,000 U.S. soldiers to serve in Africa next year 08 Jun 2012 A brigade will deploy to Africa next year in a pilot program that assigns brigades on a rotational basis to regions around the globe, the Army announced in May. Roughly 3,000 soldiers – and likely more – are expected to serve tours across the continent in 2013, training foreign militaries and aiding locals. Tours could last a few weeks or months and include multiple missions at different locations, said Maj. Gen. David R. Hogg, head of U.S. Army Africa.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Fourth World Radyo: Strange Bedfellows – Capitalist Ghost Wars and the Odd Couple of Fascist Friendships
- NATO to fly AWACS over Poland, Romania to monitor Ukraine crisis – News – World – The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
- 10.03.2014: Jagd auf Linke Tageszeitung junge Welt
- Crimeas Case for Leaving #Ukraine | The Smirking Chimp
- US officials in Kiev helping probe ‘kleptocracy’ in Ukraine | AFP/The Raw Story
- Stokes demand autopsy to determine cause of Lumumba’s... - Stokes demand autopsy to determine cause of... ow.ly/2EAvmG 58 minutes ago
- 15 #Twitter Accounts Every #Native Should Follow - ICTMN.com ow.ly/urFFZ 2 hours ago
- Video: Stokes demand autopsy to determine cause of Lumumba’s death (by PressTV News Videos) — American... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19mfbZL 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: 'Civil War is Possible' - Ukraine: 'Civil War is Possible': fuckyeahmarxismleninism: ... ow.ly/2EA8ga 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: 'Civil War is Possible' - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: West counts on fascists, Russia pursues its own... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19kxRzg 8 hours ago