Not only does Israel never compensate Palestinians for construction it mainly talks to them in the language of destruction. But the absence of such proposals from the Israeli discourse, and the general absence of Arabs in the discussion, indicate that something in Epstein’s critique has not faded yet, despite the 105 years that have elapsed. The Zionist movement, and now Israel, still do not see the Arabs. So even in 2012, it still seems to have remained the “hidden question”; it remains and annoying buzz that there is really no need to address. The problem is that today there are far fewer ears that can hear the crying.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Loyalists planned killings before and after ceasefire – Irish Republican News – Sat, Oct 18, 2014
- MH-17: THE UNTOLD STORY
- Are New Zealand MP’s Bullied Into Rubber Stamping War?
- Demonstrate against Canadian participation in the 3rd Iraq war SATURDAY Oct. 25 2:30 PM, US CONSULATE, Toronto
- Shale gas protester admits assaulting RCMP officer in Rexton
- DNA of Indigenous Women Protects Hispanic Women in US from Breast Cancer | News | teleSUR ow.ly/2PwFS3 36 minutes ago
- Census report: Half of Americans poor or near poor - World Socialist Web Site ow.ly/2PwFS2 36 minutes ago
- leliathegreat: samejayanotherday: realest said the same... ow.ly/2PwES7 37 minutes ago
- Photo: Let’s just point out the stupidity in this: why would Blue come into this world looking racially... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1TpGdDe 1 hour ago
- Photo: daughterofzami: Today, on October 22, the Nat’l Day of Action Against Police Brutality, people... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1TpGY02 1 hour ago