By INA ALLECO R. SILVERIO Bulatlat.comMANILA — Are Filipinos all over the country ready to pay for privatized health services?On May 16, 2012, the Committee on Health of the House of Representatives gave its shocking approval to the passage of House Bill No. 6069 or “An Act Creating National Government Hospital Corporations.”The bill was originally filed by Bacolod Rep. Anthony Rolando T. Golez, Jr. The chairman of the committee, Negros Occidental 2nd District Rep. Alfredo Marañon III gave his full support to the proposal, alleging that the corporatization of government hospitals will lead to better management of funds that in turn will result to more services for poor patients.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4thWorldRadyo: Speaking with Mike Caddell of @radiofreekansas ow.ly/Cacp2 about #RightWingViolence & #ChristianExtremism 2 hours ago
- Kiel: Antifa-Café "Der Aufstand jüdischer Gefangener im Vernichtungslager Sobibór", Alte Meierei ow.ly/2Ot9hF 11 hours ago
- I CARE - - News - Greece: Golden Dawn: Australian branch of far-right Greek party raises cash ow.ly/2Ot9hE 11 hours ago
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Larry Rodgers appointed as interim Chief of Staff for legislative branch.pdf - Google Driv... ow.ly/2Ot2ZN 12 hours ago
- disciplesofmalcolm: Malcolm X on Front Page Challenge, January... ow.ly/2Ot21H 13 hours ago