By INA ALLECO R. SILVERIO Bulatlat.comMANILA — Are Filipinos all over the country ready to pay for privatized health services?On May 16, 2012, the Committee on Health of the House of Representatives gave its shocking approval to the passage of House Bill No. 6069 or “An Act Creating National Government Hospital Corporations.”The bill was originally filed by Bacolod Rep. Anthony Rolando T. Golez, Jr. The chairman of the committee, Negros Occidental 2nd District Rep. Alfredo Marañon III gave his full support to the proposal, alleging that the corporatization of government hospitals will lead to better management of funds that in turn will result to more services for poor patients.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Chomsky favors Scottish independence — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Snowden: If you live in New Zealand, you’re being watched — RT News
- Alan Henning: British Muslim leaders unite to urge Isis to release UK hostage – Home News – UK – The Independent
- Ukraine Chief To Meet Obama, Biden, Kerry; Address Atlantic Council
- U.S. Congress Mulls $350 Million In Military Aid To Ukraine
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News : September 1, 2014 ow.ly/2NMnqC 2 hours ago
- Remains Believed to Be Those of Murdered Indigenous Leader Found in Peru ow.ly/2NMnqB 2 hours ago
- Egypt: rights lawyer joins detainee hunger strike | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2NMnqA 2 hours ago
- "São Paulo – A candidata do PSB à presidência da República em 2014, Marina Silva, é um “instru... ow.ly/2NMl10 2 hours ago
- Restas kredis Tiuj de Murditaj Indiĝenaj Ĉefo Trovita en Peruo | APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/BFENJ 3 hours ago