[HuffPo] While legal experts argue the cameras should be marked with signs, the hunting society’s lawyer told Austrian public broadcaster ORF people never venture to the clearly marked land that forbids trespassers.With Austrian laws restricting the use of surveillance cameras, now the incident has sparked another national debate about data protection, a sensitive issue in Austria and Germany, reports Deutsche Spiegel.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Decoding the Summer of Snowden | Cato Institute
- EUobserver.com / Justice & Home Affairs / British MEPs fail to stop Snowden video
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un executes his uncle, declares him worse than a dog
- U.S. Government Formally Admits to Killing Four Americans with Drones
- Israel scraps plan to uproot Bedouin – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- Photo: reuters: The number of women who have been murdered in Mexico has increased steadily in the last... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116ETS2 28 minutes ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116ERK2 28 minutes ago
- TheAngryindian Interviews: #Twitter Activists & Independent Journalists - Be an intelligent Aboriginal and... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116Dy_c 30 minutes ago
- "In 2008, a kind of war developed in the U.S. between the dominant skinhead group Hammerskin Nation..." ow.ly/2C6jsf 42 minutes ago
- "In 2008, a kind of war developed in the U.S. between the dominant skinhead group Hammerskin Nation and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw115Lxtz 4 hours ago