[HuffPo] While legal experts argue the cameras should be marked with signs, the hunting society’s lawyer told Austrian public broadcaster ORF people never venture to the clearly marked land that forbids trespassers.With Austrian laws restricting the use of surveillance cameras, now the incident has sparked another national debate about data protection, a sensitive issue in Austria and Germany, reports Deutsche Spiegel.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Australia’s Attorney-General: Data Retention Is ‘Very Much The Way In Which Western Nations Are Going’ | Techdirt
- UN: South Sudan arms embargo crucial after massive Chinese weapons transfer | Amnesty International USA
- Hillary Clinton’s Bizarre Critique of U.S. Foreign Policy – Peter Beinart – The Atlantic
- SARE ANTIFAXISTA: La Guardia Civil asegura que la organización nazi-fascista vendía armas
- IDF Begins Ground Surge Into Occupied Palestine | APNS Novaĵagentejo
- "As the Israelis once more inflict collective punishment in Gaza (a tactic which happens to..." ow.ly/2KjTqu 1 week ago
- IDF Begins Ground Surge Into Occupied Palestine ow.ly/2KjOle 1 week ago
- The Dine’ for Sanctions Against Israel held a... - The Dine’ for Sanctions Against Israel held a d... ow.ly/2KjLDg 1 week ago
- "As the Israelis once more inflict collective punishment in Gaza (a tactic which happens to constitute..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1LmOGdM 1 week ago
- "17\7\2014 - 230 Martyrs and 1960 wounded in the continues war on Gaza, more than 40% of them are..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1LmNirW 1 week ago