The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Chomsky favors Scottish independence — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Snowden: If you live in New Zealand, you’re being watched — RT News
- Alan Henning: British Muslim leaders unite to urge Isis to release UK hostage – Home News – UK – The Independent
- Ukraine Chief To Meet Obama, Biden, Kerry; Address Atlantic Council
- U.S. Congress Mulls $350 Million In Military Aid To Ukraine
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News : September 1, 2014 ow.ly/2NMnqC 4 hours ago
- Remains Believed to Be Those of Murdered Indigenous Leader Found in Peru ow.ly/2NMnqB 4 hours ago
- Egypt: rights lawyer joins detainee hunger strike | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2NMnqA 4 hours ago
- "São Paulo – A candidata do PSB à presidência da República em 2014, Marina Silva, é um “instru... ow.ly/2NMl10 4 hours ago
- Restas kredis Tiuj de Murditaj Indiĝenaj Ĉefo Trovita en Peruo | APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/BFENJ 5 hours ago