The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- How the Government Targeted Occupy – In These Times
- Dow Jones: Toll Rises to 17 in Indonesia's Worst Mine Disaster, 11 Missing; Unions Demand Shutdown Continue
- Digital strongboxes won’t solve whistleblower problem for journalists – CSO Online – Security and Risk
- Oklahoma Tornado Fallout: The Sequester Cut Disaster Assistance and Weather Warning Funds – Matt Vasilogambros – The Atlantic
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists Into ‘Multiple Felony Saboteurs’ | Alternet
- "By Rady Ananda Food Freedom Early Sunday morning, French police stood helpless as sixty people, locked..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlW9Ci7 6 minutes ago
- "According to the UCPD press release of March 3, the two officers involved said Smith fled on foot from..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlW7lle 12 minutes ago
- "London claims her mother, Dwana Voncia London-Richardson, died gasping for breath in court after..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlV_eVe 51 minutes ago
- "In the case of the government Soviet-style investigation of this reporter, it is highly questionable..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlV_8w0 53 minutes ago
- "The two officers involved claim they were pulling over Mr. Smith in a routine traffic stop (Driving..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlVx_YX 1 hour ago