The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- CIA accused of spying on Congress over torture report — RT USA
- National inventory of hate groups ranks Texas near top, with 8 in Houston – Houston Chronicle
- British convict says he met Bin Laden ‘20 to 50 times’ | GulfNews.com
- Experian Lapse Allowed ID Theft Service Access to 200 Million Consumer Records — Krebs on Security
- Federal Official Declares That Anyone Who Speaks Out Against Lie Detector Tests Should Be Criminally Investigated | Techdirt
- "One of the four persons originally held was released unconditionally Saturday, while three were held..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19s9LCI 1 hour ago
- "Volunteers from self-defense units are taking an oath of allegiance to the people of Crimea as the..." ow.ly/2ECro8 1 hour ago
- If U want 2 discuss the neo-Nazi problem in #Ukraine 4thWorldRadyo is taking calls via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' ow.ly/uu41H 1 hour ago
- #Tyendinaga rail blockade leads to 3 arrests | Warrior Publications ow.ly/utYHO #IdleNoMore #FirstNations 2 hours ago
- Video: Histoire du Québec 32 - La Crise d’Oka 1990 (by Patriote17) — La crise d’Oka est une crise politique... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19rvik3 2 hours ago