The Justice Ministry department that investigates police misconduct has improperly closed cases against dozens of policemen involved in violence against left-wing protesters in East Jerusalem, according to three appeals by a rights group over the last three months.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Nobody Knows How Many Americans The Police Kill Each Year | FiveThirtyEight
- Glide — In the Moment: Glide Verifies Ferguson Shooting Recording
- Iowa Legislator Pleads Guilty to Taking Bribes from #RonPaul’s Campaign | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community
- Palestinians support resistance in post-Gaza reality
- Reporter Annoyed To Discover He Doesn’t Own Facts; Suggests ‘Global Paywall’ For Reporters Like Himself | Techdirt
- westcoastnativenews - Did the Government of Ontario Lie to Stop a First Nation Elder’s Hunger Strike? ow.ly/2MBdkE 5 hours ago
- "“Oswald may have been a petty informer for the Bureau, receiving small sums of money in return for..." ow.ly/2MBbLr 5 hours ago
- "“Oswald may have been a petty informer for the Bureau, receiving small sums of money in return for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PSmPHY 6 hours ago
- "Forty-three United Nations peacekeepers have been captured by armed militant forces in Golan..." ow.ly/2MB4cM 6 hours ago
- "Forty-three United Nations peacekeepers have been captured by armed militant forces in Golan Heights,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PSkJcO 6 hours ago