The Justice Ministry department that investigates police misconduct has improperly closed cases against dozens of policemen involved in violence against left-wing protesters in East Jerusalem, according to three appeals by a rights group over the last three months.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Are ‘Blackwater’ now active in Ukraine? Videos spark talk that U.S. mercenary outfit has been deployed to Donetsk | Mail Online
- “Democratization” and Anti-Semitism in #Ukraine: When Neo-Nazi Symbols become “The New Normal” | Global Research
- Purple Rain blog: Senior Ukip members ‘backed pact with BNP’
- Media freedom under siege in #Crimea, #Ukraine, says OSCE representative – Representative on Freedom of the Media
- MACHETERO History Lesson
- "The Muslim minority in Myanmar continues to face increasing persecution and hardship. They have no..." ow.ly/2ExTWS 2 hours ago
- Culture, not bars: seeking an urban healing lodge for Indigenous women | mediaINDIGENA ow.ly/2ExMro 5 hours ago
- "The Muslim minority in Myanmar continues to face increasing persecution and hardship. They have no..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19cmNA2 6 hours ago
- Injuries And Mass Homelessness After Fire In Dar Paing ~ Rohingya Blogger ow.ly/2ExKz7 6 hours ago
- Petition | I strongly oppose the use of native imagery and racial slurs as team mascots and nicknames. These displ... ow.ly/2ExKz8 6 hours ago