The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Pro-Palestinian campaigners hang banner from Westminster Bridge calling for end to Israel arms sales – London – News – London Evening Standard
- Mongolian PM’s senior advisor arrested by anti-corruption agency — China Development Gateway — Sharing Information, Knowledge and Tools
- Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital to receive patient infected with Ebola | Society | theguardian.com
- Elsipogtog man says RCMP officers visited home with questions about Facebook comment » APTN National News
- The Mismeasurez of Radical Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughtz on African Fascism and the Failure of Master Race Narratives
- United Nations Petitioned Re: Violation of Indigenous Prisoners’ Religious Freedoms by Gabe Galanda | Last Rea... ow.ly/2L2Mxz 5 hours ago
- "The United States used its military presence in the Mediterranean to escort its embassy personnel..." ow.ly/2L2Kl7 5 hours ago
- "The United States used its military presence in the Mediterranean to escort its embassy personnel and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N3XsXi 6 hours ago
- Neo-Nazis Travelling to Ukraine to Fight Against “Separatists” and Establish a “Fascist Dictatorship... ow.ly/2L2E6k 6 hours ago
- The fight for the Basque - aljazeera.net ow.ly/2L2E6j 6 hours ago