Buried in the International Monetary Fund’s annual survey of the U.S. economy is a contentious suggestion for fixing the housing market. The survey, which the IMF published on July 3, when many people were probably more focused on fireworks than finance, wasn’t upbeat. It said the recovery was “tepid” and pointed to housing as one place where the Obama administration could help things along. “The recovery could also strengthen if the policy measures aimed at a faster resolution of the housing crisis gain traction,” the IMF wrote.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- US Police Corrupted By Mexico’s Cartels Along Border
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Ferguson On My Mind: #BlackGenocide In North America Under Obama ow.ly/DkLBQ #MikeBrown #11Shots 23 minutes ago
- "It is time for the link between the strip club industry and pornography to be recognised. Feminist..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1T-tRBH 26 minutes ago
- "Perhaps Marx should have read his Hodgskin more closely, and those who would legislate the level of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1T-sNYI 30 minutes ago
- Fourth World Radyo: Talking Papua Merdeka! With Ronny Kareni and AKRockefeller wp.me/p3dV9c-3i 32 minutes ago
- A tiny town in Michigan will sell you a police badge and gun permit - Salon.com ow.ly/2PEk2z 15 hours ago