Buried in the International Monetary Fund’s annual survey of the U.S. economy is a contentious suggestion for fixing the housing market. The survey, which the IMF published on July 3, when many people were probably more focused on fireworks than finance, wasn’t upbeat. It said the recovery was “tepid” and pointed to housing as one place where the Obama administration could help things along. “The recovery could also strengthen if the policy measures aimed at a faster resolution of the housing crisis gain traction,” the IMF wrote.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Federal Official Declares That Anyone Who Speaks Out Against Lie Detector Tests Should Be Criminally Investigated | Techdirt
- #Philly Court Orders Website To Unmask Anonymous Commenter ‘Named’ In Defamation Suit | Techdirt
- Fourth World Radyo: Strange Bedfellows – Capitalist Ghost Wars and the Odd Couple of Fascist Friendships
- NATO to fly AWACS over Poland, Romania to monitor Ukraine crisis – News – World – The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
- 10.03.2014: Jagd auf Linke Tageszeitung junge Welt
- Colonialism Reparation - Support to the CARICOM reparations Commission ow.ly/2EB5aN 28 minutes ago
- "According to Granma newspaper, Hernandez died at the age of 92, as a result of complications of..." ow.ly/2EAPPu 3 hours ago
- U.S. Human Rights Record Undergoes International Scrutiny | American Civil Liberties Union ow.ly/2EASeW 3 hours ago
- A short introduction to the Two Row Wampum – Briarpatch Magazine ow.ly/2EASeX 3 hours ago
- "According to Granma newspaper, Hernandez died at the age of 92, as a result of complications of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19oJF5D 4 hours ago