Buried in the International Monetary Fund’s annual survey of the U.S. economy is a contentious suggestion for fixing the housing market. The survey, which the IMF published on July 3, when many people were probably more focused on fireworks than finance, wasn’t upbeat. It said the recovery was “tepid” and pointed to housing as one place where the Obama administration could help things along. “The recovery could also strengthen if the policy measures aimed at a faster resolution of the housing crisis gain traction,” the IMF wrote.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- In America the ‘Terrorists’ All Too Often Are the Police » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- ANTIFA 2014 Internationale
- Detention of French Journalists in West Papua Raised at UN
- Islamic State: Assad lures President Obama into his web .
- La tragédie inuite: le sud sans issue | Cyberpresse ow.ly/2NRMGF 59 minutes ago
- "#HASHTAGS# – #1MH, #UNITY, #UNITEDWESTAND!, #Blackpound, #spendingpower #powernomics, #BBC, #Ourcut,..." ow.ly/2NRGec 1 hour ago
- "#HASHTAGS# – #1MH, #UNITY, #UNITEDWESTAND!, #Blackpound, #spendingpower #powernomics, #BBC, #Ourcut,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RLLFhv 2 hours ago
- "The secretary of Florida’s prison system has fired nearly three dozen guards in the wake of the recent..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RLKOxh 2 hours ago
- BBC News - Scottish referendum: Alex Salmond says 'No' voters were 'tricked' ow.ly/2NRBoL 2 hours ago