Drs. Quito Swan and Mark Bolden were with us this week to discuss the decolonization of Black Power studies. We talked about Swan’s research into the international, pan-African and the militantly anti-colonial applications of Black Power, as well as, the latest attempt by some to drag the study of Black Power into the ideological camps of its enemies.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Decoding the Summer of Snowden | Cato Institute
- EUobserver.com / Justice & Home Affairs / British MEPs fail to stop Snowden video
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un executes his uncle, declares him worse than a dog
- U.S. Government Formally Admits to Killing Four Americans with Drones
- Israel scraps plan to uproot Bedouin – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- Hate Group Ties Become Issue for Tony Perkins in Possible Run for Congress | Hatewatch ow.ly/2C5cxn 2 hours ago
- Italy's 'pitchfork protests,' in fourth day, spread to Rome > Strategic-Culture.org - Strategic Culture Foundation ow.ly/2C5dyB 2 hours ago
- Hate Group Ties Become Issue for Tony Perkins in Possible Run for Congress | Hatewatch - The reference to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1131Bv1 3 hours ago
- "s’ record of extremism is drawing scrutiny even before he enters the race. He’s going to find, if he..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112_mHt 3 hours ago
- Fatal air strike hits wedding convoy in Yemen - Middle East - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/2C5akr 3 hours ago