The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- CIA accused of spying on Congress over torture report — RT USA
- National inventory of hate groups ranks Texas near top, with 8 in Houston – Houston Chronicle
- British convict says he met Bin Laden ‘20 to 50 times’ | GulfNews.com
- Experian Lapse Allowed ID Theft Service Access to 200 Million Consumer Records — Krebs on Security
- Federal Official Declares That Anyone Who Speaks Out Against Lie Detector Tests Should Be Criminally Investigated | Techdirt
- 5centsapound: Sue Williamson: A Few South Africans (1984) Made... ow.ly/2EC03p 47 minutes ago
- "Volunteers from self-defense units are taking an oath of allegiance to the people of Crimea as the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qgaJb 2 hours ago
- Photoset: 5centsapound: Sue Williamson: A Few South Africans (1984) Made at a time when South Africa was... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qbN_Y 2 hours ago
- rscspokenword: the-red-planet: faerieclara: i’ll like neil degrasse tyson the day he apologizes for this... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qbF4P 2 hours ago
- "One man said that the QQ account of his brother-in-law showed him as online, but frustratingly for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qXL1R 3 hours ago