The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Caught on Tape: The Increasingly Strange and Worrisome Case of the White House Fence Jumper
- Do We Really Want Cops With Body Cameras Filming Everything They See? | Internationalist Prison Books Collective
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- In America the ‘Terrorists’ All Too Often Are the Police » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- The New York Times, Shonda Rhimes & How to Get Away With Being Racist ow.ly/2NTDBt 11 hours ago
- The New York Times, Shonda Rhimes & How to Get Away With Being Racist - racebending: I would like to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RPdtfT 11 hours ago
- St. Louis Police Academy Promotes ‘Highly Entertaining’ Course On Michael Brown Shooting | ThinkProgress ow.ly/2NSizy 1 day ago
- BELLACIAO - Australian state terrorism - 1 million preventable Australian deaths since 9-11 - Dr Gideon Polya ow.ly/2NS8cW 1 day ago
- First Nations groups blast tour guide for opening burial boxes and revealing ancestors’ skeletal remains | Nat... ow.ly/2NS8cV 1 day ago