The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- ‘Accusation drive’ – Indonesia president slams Australia’s gagging order exposed by WikiLeaks — RT News
- Benghazi ‘falls to al-Qaeda-linked rebels’ – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- CIA Apologizes for Spying on U.S. Senate — Naharnet
- PressTV – I killed 13 Palestinian kids today: Israeli sniper
- FFC planning to launch new peaceful Flotilla to challenge the blockade on Gaza
- "In a letter to President Obama on Tuesday, Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) referred to what he called..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N0TA9r 52 minutes ago
- Matika Wilbur's Project 562: Native American identity - CNN.com ow.ly/2L0TjF 56 minutes ago
- FFC planning to launch new peaceful Flotilla to challenge the blockade on Gaza ow.ly/2L0TjE 56 minutes ago
- Israel Pays For Tweets ow.ly/2L0TjD 57 minutes ago
- 4th World Radyo: The Problems w/ #Revisionist #History & #Afrocentrism ow.ly/zO5rz / ow.ly/zO5rB #Africans #Knowledge 1 hour ago