The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- This Installation’s Approach Towards Public Surveillance Data? Shred Everything | The Creators Project
- ISIS executions go viral; Nusra attacks Golan | World War 4 Report
- US/NATO: Heirs to the Nazi Germany’s script for Ukraine — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Australian jihadist who tweeted gruesome photo has long history of mental illness – The Washington Post
- Senate hearing to examine militarization of local and state police in Ferguson | Washington Watch | McClatchy DC
- Chemical Weapons Convention | Facing Tear Gas ow.ly/ASKlJ 3 hours ago
- Police officers who shot Indian teen get medals by Brandon Ecoffey* | Last Real Indians ow.ly/2MDz7m 8 hours ago
- "And so deciding whether sharing, or even watching, a video of a criminal act, created as a..." ow.ly/2MDxja 8 hours ago
- ""We know all too well that justice delayed is justice denied," said George Rutherford with the..." ow.ly/2MDnub 9 hours ago
- "And so deciding whether sharing, or even watching, a video of a criminal act, created as a deliberate..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PWH8UY 9 hours ago