Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Henry Kissinger: To settle the Ukraine crisis, start at the end – The Washington Post
- You Know Who Else Collected Metadata? The Stasi. – ProPublica
- Print Friendly: Kerry’s threats vs Russia unacceptable, West sides with neo-Nazis –Russian FM
- Организация Объединённых Наций: Помогите искоренить профашистских террористов захвативших власть в Украине.
- Slough antifascist demo, 01.02.2014 (Photos)
- World #Jewish Congress calls Svoboda a neo-Nazi party | Ukrinform ow.ly/unPsG #Ukraine #Kiev #Fascism 22 minutes ago
- "The residents said Israel’s water company Gihon started by gradually reducing the water supply nearly..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19Zjf5j 55 minutes ago
- If U want 2 discuss the neo-Nazi problem in #Ukraine 4thWorldRadyo is taking calls via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' ow.ly/unNO6 1 hour ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/unNsT The original #Indigenist Newswire 1 hour ago
- "March 3, 2014 Ukraine: with the takeover by the Ukraine’s (U.S. supported) extreme right..." ow.ly/2EwsFp 11 hours ago