Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- US Now Admits it is Funding “Occupy Central” in Hong Kong | Global Research
- Cops Distribute Internet Safety Software That s Actually Unsafe Spyware – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Bizarre GOP Ad Theorizes “Republicans Are People Too”
- The Little-Known Executive Order Behind Our ‘Collect It All’ Spy State
- NYU News : NYU Reacts: ISIS security threat
- 400 Bodies Found in Ukraine Mass Graves Are Evidence of War Crime. Lavrov | Global Research ow.ly/2OvqSr 5 hours ago
- The #Tories knew everything about abuse - Mirror Online ow.ly/CbqMy 5 hours ago
- "As official as it looks, ComputerCOP is actually just spyware, generally bought in bulk from a New..." ow.ly/2Ovluo 6 hours ago
- "As official as it looks, ComputerCOP is actually just spyware, generally bought in bulk from a New..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1S9BaV7 6 hours ago
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent #Aboriginals ow.ly/Cbo8d Be a Guest: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' via Skype 6 hours ago