Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Troubling new video shows excessive force was ordered at Denver jail | The Colorado Independent
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of vice prime minister in Cameroon | Al Jazeera America
- Article: The NSA’s New Partner in Spying: Saudi Arabia’s Brutal State Police | OpEdNews
- The FBI is entrapping Americans and charging them as terrorists, according to a new report | GlobalPost
- Seemorerocks: Drilling for oil in the Golan Heights
- "It was, it turned out, the final catastrophic leveling of the Warsaw Ghetto that he was witnessing,..." ow.ly/2KNKu6 7 hours ago
- Accomplices Not Allies: Abolishing the Ally Industrial Complex | Indigenous Action Media ow.ly/2KNI0r 8 hours ago
- "It was, it turned out, the final catastrophic leveling of the Warsaw Ghetto that he was witnessing,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MhxZ-w 8 hours ago
- HEIDEGGERS CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo #Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/zDV07 #WhiteSupremacy #Fascism #FarRight 8 hours ago
- "Early in the morning on Dec. 26, 2012, Valerio was sitting at his desk in the jail’s housing unit..." ow.ly/2KNC4Z 9 hours ago