Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- The Emergence of White Supremacy in Indian Country
- Report: Nearly all drug defendants “forced” to plead guilty – Salon.com
- Someone’s Been Siphoning Data Through a Huge Security Hole in the Internet | Threat Level | Wired.com
- It’s Not a WikiLeak: Assange-Manning Chat Logs Surface on Army Website | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Jailed whistle-blowers to Edward Snowden: Don’€™t come home | Al Jazeera America
- "‘The Natives you’ve known to be sympathetic to the cause are probably ones who’ve experienced..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10PYGSS 41 minutes ago
- ABORIGINAL NEWS GROUP STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) ow.ly/2BXAQc 1 hour ago
- ABORIGINAL NEWS GROUP STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) | APNS Int. ow.ly/rvnQ0 1 hour ago
- ABORIGINAL NEWS GROUP STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) | APNS Int. - FOR IMMEDIATE... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10P2Fr_ 2 hours ago
- "I’ve had several companies come in and they have said just the fact — just the fact — that in the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10P1gOE 2 hours ago