Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists Into ‘Multiple Felony Saboteurs’ | Alternet
- Rush Limbaugh Opens 2012 With More Race-Baiting Attacks | Research | Media Matters for America
- US government targeted Fox News reporter as ‘co-conspirator’ in spying case | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Is Nestle Involved in Murder Of Columbian Union Leader? | Alternet
- Pacific Politics » Political news and analysis brought to you by the Pacific Institute of Public Policy » The long walk to freedom
- "The sensational claims are due to be made to Justice Peter Smithwick’s Dublin tribunal of inquiry..." ow.ly/2x2lb2 6 hours ago
- Guatemala Court Annuls Rios Montt Genocide Conviction - Democratic Underground ow.ly/2x285O 9 hours ago
- "This trade route was already very active a very long time ago, and this may [be] evidence of that..." ow.ly/2x21xI 10 hours ago
- "The sensational claims are due to be made to Justice Peter Smithwick’s Dublin tribunal of inquiry into..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlUHi96 10 hours ago
- Guatemala Court Annuls Rios Montt Genocide Conviction - Dem Underground | APNS Int. - Guatemala Court Annuls... tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlUHQ5t 10 hours ago