Despite his support for paranoid conspiracy theorists, Drudge has received frequent praise from the media and political right. Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time Magazine and MSNBC, has called Drudge “the Walter Cronkite of his era,” advising “you can’t refresh Drudge too often.” Politico co-founder John Harris recently called Drudge Report’s influence on the political debate “a real achievement.” During this year’s campaign, Mitt Romney singled out Drudge as one of his favorite websites, and posted an online video of himself reading the Drudge Report on his iPad.Drudge can provide 10% or more of total traffic to large media sites like NYPost.com, Boston.com and FoxNews.com, creating a powerful incentive for the mainstream media to overlook the unsavory side of his operation.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4thWorldRadyo: AmerIndians & Africans Navigating The Orwellian Zone: ow.ly/CbeFQ / ow.ly/CbeFR 51 minutes ago
- Kissinger pushed for Cuba invasion in 1970s - RTe News ow.ly/2OuG1P 3 hours ago
- Activists seek to rebrand Israel as 'JSIL' - stream.aljazeera.com ow.ly/2OuG1O 3 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo is in the Studio! Speak via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' as we discuss: #Ferguson & #RacistTrolling in #Social Media 5 hours ago
- Feds wind up major prosecution of American Indian gang | Star Tribune ow.ly/CazV6 5 hours ago