Despite his support for paranoid conspiracy theorists, Drudge has received frequent praise from the media and political right. Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time Magazine and MSNBC, has called Drudge “the Walter Cronkite of his era,” advising “you can’t refresh Drudge too often.” Politico co-founder John Harris recently called Drudge Report’s influence on the political debate “a real achievement.” During this year’s campaign, Mitt Romney singled out Drudge as one of his favorite websites, and posted an online video of himself reading the Drudge Report on his iPad.Drudge can provide 10% or more of total traffic to large media sites like NYPost.com, Boston.com and FoxNews.com, creating a powerful incentive for the mainstream media to overlook the unsavory side of his operation.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Joyner: Timothy McVeigh Was ‘Left-Wing’; Media Number One Terrorist Organization In The World | Right Wing Watch
- Report into Operation Eight finds Police acted unlawfully | Scoop News
- Federal Appeals Court: Drug Sentencing Disparity Is Intentional Racial ‘Subjugation’ | ThinkProgress
- suicide rate increases in Greece
- Ex-AIPAC Lobbyist Now Taxpayer Funded "Anti-Semitism Envoy" at State Department!
- "Ghatheyya Mifleh al-Khawalda was 15 years old when she fled her home during the Nakba of 1948. Now..." ow.ly/2x3NeP 6 hours ago
- HAITI: Massive March Signals Resurrection of Aristide’s Lavalas Movement | Global Research ow.ly/2x3NeO 6 hours ago
- Native Affairs - MEDIA STATEMENT Te Ururoa Flavell MP for... ow.ly/2x3KQw 7 hours ago
- "Ghatheyya Mifleh al-Khawalda was 15 years old when she fled her home during the Nakba of 1948. Now 80,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlYZWLu 8 hours ago
- "Around 200 people hurled rocks at police and set cars ablaze in a Stockholm suburb during the second..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlYYx1h 8 hours ago