When Rep. Keith Ellison R-MN asked his colleague Rep. Michele Bachmann R-MN to produce “credible, substantial evidence” of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “deep penetration” into the U.S. government, she responded with a 16-page letter. In her new letter — a follow-up on letters she wrote with colleagues to the Inspectors General of four government agencies demanding they look into her chargers — Bachmann denied she had suggested Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin is linked to the Brotherhood and gave 59 footnoted sources for her claim.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- "Other Palestinians, including a doctor, even offered advice via Twitter to the protesters in..." ow.ly/2Mf1JT 4 hours ago
- ""This parade through the mainly nationalist village of Rasharkin breached Parades Commission rulings..." ow.ly/2MeTYI 5 hours ago
- "Other Palestinians, including a doctor, even offered advice via Twitter to the protesters in Ferguson..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OxkkJu 5 hours ago
- ""This parade through the mainly nationalist village of Rasharkin breached Parades Commission rulings..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OxhTxj 5 hours ago
- Call For Independent Inquiry of the Airplane Crash in Ukraine and its Catastrophic Aftermath | RootsAction ow.ly/2MdRTp 11 hours ago