The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- 10.03.2014: Jagd auf Linke Tageszeitung junge Welt
- Crimeas Case for Leaving #Ukraine | The Smirking Chimp
- US officials in Kiev helping probe ‘kleptocracy’ in Ukraine | AFP/The Raw Story
- China and Malaysia hint at Uighur Muslim terrorist attack on missing plane | China Daily Mail
- VIDEO Ucrania y Venezuela campañita publicitaria idéntica del imperio con el mismo propósito
- | Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco: A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog ow.ly/uqsiV 1 hour ago
- "Fascism is coming; probably a slimy Anglicized form of Fascism, with cultured policemen instead of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19kfosN 1 hour ago
- Photo: descentintotyranny: Israel Doubled West Bank Settlement Construction in 2013 Statistics revealed... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19kfiU0 1 hour ago
- Hell Will Freeze Over Before Chevron Pays for Pollution | VICE United States - dallalicious: When 30,000... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19kffLQ 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Hunting the Left - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Demonstrations against the new rulers are... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19kfVkE 1 hour ago