The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Decoding the Summer of Snowden | Cato Institute
- EUobserver.com / Justice & Home Affairs / British MEPs fail to stop Snowden video
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un executes his uncle, declares him worse than a dog
- U.S. Government Formally Admits to Killing Four Americans with Drones
- Israel scraps plan to uproot Bedouin – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- "In 2008, a kind of war developed in the U.S. between the dominant skinhead group Hammerskin Nation and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw115Lxtz 1 hour ago
- "Remember several weeks ago when blogger and writer Jincey Lumpkin called Miley Cyrus a feminist icon?..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw115JBtA 1 hour ago
- Photoset: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: A Long Wait for a Last Moment With Mandela A day after the world’s... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw115Iw0b 1 hour ago
- "Native Studies is the setting right of names, the righting of names as much as the writing of names...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw115IQfe 2 hours ago
- nitanahkohe: i just got home for the winter holidays and was catching up with my 14yo sister, who’s a... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw115I7fq 2 hours ago