The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Defense stocks up big as ISIS crisis escalates – Sep. 22, 2014
- Caught on Tape: The Increasingly Strange and Worrisome Case of the White House Fence Jumper
- Do We Really Want Cops With Body Cameras Filming Everything They See? | Internationalist Prison Books Collective
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- #ReadThis wapo.st/1qnMaku abt #Ferguson & tell #4thWorldRadyo what you think via Skype 'aboriginalnewsgroup' 56 minutes ago
- Election 2012: Witnessing the #RonPaul Campaign Humanise the Face of White Supremacist Politics : ow.ly/BQ3T0 #GOP #Libertarian 1 hour ago
- "Also on Sept. 18, a statement appeared on an anarchist website claiming responsibility for the..." ow.ly/2NZRnz 1 hour ago
- "Also on Sept. 18, a statement appeared on an anarchist website claiming responsibility for the attack..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RWFka7 1 hour ago
- "Michael Harari - Michael “Mike” Harari (February 18, 1927 – September 21, 2014) was a Israeli..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RW9bih 1 hour ago