The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Israeli official: Syria’s Bashar Assad preferable to Islamist takeover – Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
- Cultural Extinctions - Death Of Slave Societies
- Who’s Getting Rich off the Prison-Industrial Complex? | VICE United States
- Hugo Chavez Told Me He Won’t Sell Oil to the Kochs | VICE United Kingdom
- First Nations prepared to fight Harper government, Enbridge in international court | The Vancouver Observer
- "By the end of this weekend, Tumblr founder David Karp will most likely be $250 million richer and Yahoo..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlIPsZ4 55 minutes ago
- "The app itself is the work of one Los Angeles-based 26-year-old freelance programmer, Ivan Pardo, who..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlINcFx 1 hour ago
- Idle No More PSA for idlenomore.ca by JT Pro Imaging (by... - Idle No More PSA for idlenomore.ca by JT Pro Imaging... ow.ly/2wYS6k 1 hour ago
- Idle No More PSA for idlenomore.ca ow.ly/2wYQyf 2 hours ago
- Sun News : Mohawks march across international bridge to protest border ow.ly/2wYOjC 3 hours ago