The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- Verdacht auf Selbstjustiz – Hildburghäuser sollen Rumänen gejagt haben
- Israeli Occupation Forces Don’t See Palestinian People as People, Children as Children
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot | Reuters ow.ly/DiWQW 16 minutes ago
- Carey Gillam | Journalist Profile | Reuters.com ow.ly/DiWMf 17 minutes ago
- Dangerous war heroes on Ukraine’s political scene :: khpg.org ow.ly/2PDcJf 20 minutes ago
- cultureunseen: Back in the day, Harlem USA! - cultureunseen: Back in the day, Harlem USA! ow.ly/2PDb6g 21 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo is in the Studio! Speak via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' as we discuss: #Ferguson #VonderritMyers & #WhitePanic 25 minutes ago