“This was stunning cowardice by the Obama administration, which at the last minute did an about-face and scuttled progress toward a global arms treaty, just as it reached the finish line,” said Suzanne Nossel, executive director of Amnesty International USA. “It’s a staggering abdication of leadership by the world’s largest exporter of conventional weapons to pull the plug on the talks just as they were nearing an historic breakthrough.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Palestinians condemn reoccupation of Yarmouk by terrorists | nsnbc international
- BBC Now Admits Armed Nazis Led “Revolution” in Kiev, Ukraine
- Why are Nazi & Confederate flags on display in Kiev?
- PressTV – ‘Blackwater’ members in Ukraine’s Donetsk
- Are ‘Blackwater’ now active in Ukraine? Videos spark talk that U.S. mercenary outfit has been deployed to Donetsk | Mail Online
- ""The White Man’s Burden" is a poem by the English poet Rudyard Kipling. It was originally published in..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19gWxa0 1 hour ago
- The 4th Media » “Democratization” and Anti-Semitism in #Ukraine: When Neo-Nazi Symbols Become “The... ow.ly/2EyCVc 1 hour ago
- "There is a funny and wise response by the Dalai Lama with respect to the approach of the Chinese..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19gNHDx 1 hour ago
- "What about the fucking British or the homeless? You are taking the fucking piss. You are milking our..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19gIEiX 2 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/uoQBv -- The Indigenist Newswire 2 hours ago