“This was stunning cowardice by the Obama administration, which at the last minute did an about-face and scuttled progress toward a global arms treaty, just as it reached the finish line,” said Suzanne Nossel, executive director of Amnesty International USA. “It’s a staggering abdication of leadership by the world’s largest exporter of conventional weapons to pull the plug on the talks just as they were nearing an historic breakthrough.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – Black population under attack by US system: Analyst
- Islamic State Beheading Video Watchers Get Arrest Warning From Met Police
- CSEC kept 66 ‘unintentionally’ obtained private communications – Politics – CBC News
- British Isis militant in James Foley video ‘guards foreign hostages in Syria’ | World news | theguardian.com
- KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war VIDEO — RT USA
- PressTV - Black population under attack by US system: Analyst ow.ly/2M7Gmv 11 hours ago
- PressTV - Black population under attack by US system: Analyst ow.ly/Ayarf 12 hours ago
- "A large number of people in the US state of Missouri have held a demonstration outside the office of..." ow.ly/2M7oKp 12 hours ago
- "A large number of people in the US state of Missouri have held a demonstration outside the office of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OnTu_7 12 hours ago
- aclu-mo.org/download_file/… ow.ly/Ay9Cq 13 hours ago