“This was stunning cowardice by the Obama administration, which at the last minute did an about-face and scuttled progress toward a global arms treaty, just as it reached the finish line,” said Suzanne Nossel, executive director of Amnesty International USA. “It’s a staggering abdication of leadership by the world’s largest exporter of conventional weapons to pull the plug on the talks just as they were nearing an historic breakthrough.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- LISTEN: Alleged Kansas Gunman Frazier Glenn Miller Discusses the Tea Party, Obama, and Ron Paul | Mother Jones
- Report indicates that US aligned regimes are preparing for war — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Saudi princesses tortured for protesting regime’s anti-women policy
- Bringing Gunz To Protest Ralliez and Other Thingz You Can Only Get Away With If You’re White
- Food Banks: Geordie Greig’s Duranty Journalism
- Deconstructing Popular Activism and Absolutism Within the New Left : (04.03.2014) ow.ly/vYB8n 48 minutes ago
- Indigenismo Novaĵoservo’s Delicious Annual Stats ow.ly/vYv1d 2 hours ago
- @apnsnewswire – Delicious ow.ly/vYuJb 2 hours ago
- APNS Public Radyo | #Indigenist Media for Intelligent #Aboriginals ow.ly/vYuCk 2 hours ago
- #Twitter blocks accounts of users critical of Turkish prime minister | The Raw Story ow.ly/vYs5F 3 hours ago