On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- "Scotland Yard has a specialised social media unit working around the clock in the wake of soldier Lee..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlrUhBg 1 hour ago
- Woolwich attack: MI5 ‘offered job to suspect’ says... - Woolwich attack: MI5 ‘offered job to suspect’ says... ow.ly/2xaiYB 2 hours ago
- SC Governor Names White Nationalist to Reelection Committee | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center ow.ly/2xagR7 3 hours ago
- Afghanistan: Surge in Women Jailed for ‘Moral Crimes’ | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2xagR8 3 hours ago
- #Genocide denial in #Guatemala - J.B.Gerald ow.ly/2xaeQg 4 hours ago