On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- rtamerica: Mysterious unidentified spying cell towers found... ow.ly/2NPFth 4 hours ago
- Photo: rtamerica: Mysterious unidentified spying cell towers found across Washington, DC Washington, DC is... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RF0PsC 5 hours ago
- "Michael Garrett Blair was a 26-year-old African American man who had been diagnosed as a paranoid..." ow.ly/2NPfLi 10 hours ago
- US police kill 104 people in August - World Socialist Web Site ow.ly/2NPdBd 11 hours ago
- "SD bildades för 25 år sen. Som reaktion på SD och andra högerextremister växte en antirasistisk..." ow.ly/2NPcmf 11 hours ago