On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- California prison system agrees to end racial segregation — RT USA
- US decides against military tribunals for non-Guantánamo detainees | US news | theguardian.com
- TASS: World – WHO “reasonably confident” Ebola has not spread beyond West Africa
- Michael Brown smeared in United States media
- Lonko Juana Cuante de visita en Europa
- Australia: Aboriginal man dies in Casuarina Prison as hundreds rally around WA to protest deaths in custody | Warr... ow.ly/2PAa8w 11 hours ago
- "All Christians and people of good will are thus called today to struggle not only for abolition of..." ow.ly/2PA6nW 11 hours ago
- "All Christians and people of good will are thus called today to struggle not only for abolition of the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1TtPTBI 11 hours ago
- Confirmed: 39 women illegally sterilized in California prisons — RT USA ow.ly/DfIMR #Genocide #HumanRights 12 hours ago
- TASS: World - Dozens of Poles protest in Warsaw against glorification of fascism in Ukraine ow.ly/2PzUea 12 hours ago