On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- C.I.A. TIE REPORTED IN MANDELA ARREST – New York Times
- Mandela, the man once branded a ‘terrorist’ by the U.S. – Al Arabiya News
- | RIP: South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies in Johannesburg!
- FAO: Latin America and Caribbean Countries Lead the World in Hunger Reduction
- RCMP security for SWN frackers to top $4 million
- "‘The Natives you’ve known to be sympathetic to the cause are probably ones who’ve experienced..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10PYGSS 1 hour ago
- ABORIGINAL NEWS GROUP STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) ow.ly/2BXAQc 1 hour ago
- ABORIGINAL NEWS GROUP STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) | APNS Int. ow.ly/rvnQ0 1 hour ago
- ABORIGINAL NEWS GROUP STATEMENT ON THE PASSING OF NELSON MANDELA (MADIBA) | APNS Int. - FOR IMMEDIATE... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10P2Fr_ 3 hours ago
- "I’ve had several companies come in and they have said just the fact — just the fact — that in the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10P1gOE 3 hours ago