Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Apple buys social media analytics firm Topsy Labs
- NSA spying on five billion cellphone calls a day
- Solwara 1: a done deal?
- | Bankster blues: Iceland bails out homeowners with $1.2bn debt relief plan!
- Racism: Nigerian doctor says he was arrested simply for being black; harassment an attempt to hide Brazil's health care problems
- Russia: Detained Activist Transferred to House Arrest | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2BWFH2 2 hours ago
- '60s Scoop' class action not a matter for courts, say lawyers - Thunder Bay - CBC News ow.ly/2BWFH1 2 hours ago
- '60s Scoop' class action not a matter for courts, say lawyers - Thunder Bay - CBC News ow.ly/2BWFH0 2 hours ago
- Breaking news: Guarani leader and film-star murdered - Survival International - Ambrósio spoke out... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10IECM5 3 hours ago
- "In fact, Drum’s crime wasn’t as unusual as it seemed. Between 15 to 20 percent of convicted sex..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10IBnvF 3 hours ago