Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What to know about federally run schools for Native American children | Star Tribune ow.ly/2PsLAP 20 hours ago
- Sidestepping Ukraine’s ‘N-Word’ for Nazi | Consortiumnews - Sidestepping Ukraine’s ‘N-Word’ for Nazi | Consortiumn... ow.ly/2PsLAQ 20 hours ago
- Ramon Prison raided by Israeli Forces - 53.7% of Palestinian Detainees suffer from Cancer | nsnbc international ow.ly/2PsDh7 21 hours ago
- Mozambique's Frelimo and Nyusi lead Poll for October 28 Parliamentary and Presidential Election | nsnbc internatio... ow.ly/2PsDh9 21 hours ago
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani - SFGate - US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani -... ow.ly/2PsDh8 21 hours ago