Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Seattle Cop Defends Killer of Michael Brown, Accuses Obama of Racism | Slog
- Many in Iran believe that the US invented Islamic State to counter Iran’s influence
- A list of unarmed Blacks killed by police
- Tennessee Pastor Robert Gallaty Suggests Gays ‘Must be Put to Death’ or Remain Celebate
- Roma in poorer health condition than average: report | EurActiv
- "Any historical appraisal of the eugenics movement needs to step carefully to avoid imposing the..." ow.ly/2NqRRr 2 days ago
- "Any historical appraisal of the eugenics movement needs to step carefully to avoid imposing the values..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1QhAnie 2 days ago
- "Eugenicists believed genetics were the cause of problems for the human gene pool. Eugenics stated that..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Qh8ee3 2 days ago
- Obama Administration Says U.S. Is 'At War' With ISIS - NBC News.com ow.ly/Bs83V 3 days ago
- "In May 2012 five antifascists were arrested and, in early 2013, took non-cooperating plea deals for..." ow.ly/2Nqdqk 3 days ago