Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- It Turns Out Monsanto Actually DID Buy the BLACKWATER Mercenary Group - canadian-communist: A report by... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19hLNUq 1 hour ago
- Photo: 3rdeyechicago: 8 Successful and Aspiring Black Communities Destroyed by White Neighbors. Read the... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19hL4GW 1 hour ago
- Poilievre Misrepresenting Report On Voter Fraud: Author - canadian-communist: shychemist: OTTAWA - Pierre... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19hKyuK 1 hour ago
- Photoset: anarcho-queer: Neo-Nazi’s Violently Clash With Anti-Racists In Sweden A group of about 40... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19hHgj1 1 hour ago
- ""The White Man’s Burden" is a poem by the English poet Rudyard Kipling. It was originally..." ow.ly/2EyI5f 1 hour ago