Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- millennialau: We need you to donate to the bail fund. Cops want... ow.ly/2OpZmA 12 hours ago
- Photoset: millennialau: We need you to donate to the bail fund. Cops want it depleted. Make sure it’s not! tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-NEzz 13 hours ago
- Photo: mediamattersforamerica: A Veteran Describes How The Right-Wing Media’s Misogyny Comes At A High Cost... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-MbJA 13 hours ago
- Brother of slain shopkeeper sorry he helped bring him from Korea to Chicago - Chicago Sun-Times -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-MWOF 13 hours ago
- Photo: rtamerica: Children-paralyzing virus spreads across 40 states Several hundred US kids are being... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-MEkj 13 hours ago