Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Lindsey Graham promises results for white men | MSNBC
- Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Ferguson police violence the latest indication of United States’ deteriorating human rights situation
- At the UN, Obama invokes Ferguson: ‘We welcome the scrutiny of the world’ – The Washington Post
- Welcome To The War On Drugs
- Stormfront | Southern Poverty Law Center ow.ly/DEGtZ #AntiFa 2 hours ago
- UN racism watchdog urges US to stop police brutality - Chicago Tribune ow.ly/2Q00CD 2 hours ago
- HEIDEGGER'S CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo-Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/DEAV9 #WhiteSupremacy #Fascism #FarRight 4 hours ago
- American Racial Discrimination on the Docket at the United Nations - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly ow.ly/2PZCH5 5 hours ago
- Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination - Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination:@The... ow.ly/2PZCH6 5 hours ago