The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – ‘Blackwater’ members in Ukraine’s Donetsk
- Are ‘Blackwater’ now active in Ukraine? Videos spark talk that U.S. mercenary outfit has been deployed to Donetsk | Mail Online
- “Democratization” and Anti-Semitism in #Ukraine: When Neo-Nazi Symbols become “The New Normal” | Global Research
- Purple Rain blog: Senior Ukip members ‘backed pact with BNP’
- Media freedom under siege in #Crimea, #Ukraine, says OSCE representative – Representative on Freedom of the Media
- Video: Крестик оденьте! (by Oleksiy Radynski) — Кельтський хрест в окупованій КМДА / Celtic cross in an... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19ejjif 28 minutes ago
- "I am currently undergoing a phase of collective learning as a young Xavante woman with experience in..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19egtCN 36 minutes ago
- Contacts Greek fascists and neo-Nazis in Ukraine | TVXS - TV Without Borders ow.ly/2EyisH 37 minutes ago
- When Victims Become Victimisers: Zionism’s Angry Xenophobic War Against Itself and the Rest of the World eBook (PDF) ow.ly/uoxcS 53 minutes ago
- "The Muslim minority in Myanmar continues to face increasing persecution and hardship. They have no..." ow.ly/2ExTWS 6 hours ago