Police video recorded the night a young man was fatally shot in an Arkansas patrol car while his hands were cuffed behind his back hasnt resolved questions about whether he shot himself in the head as officers said.Police released footage to The Associated Press and other news organizations under a Freedom of Information Act request this week. They released more footage Friday amid questions about why the first batch of video appeared to end before the officers found Chavis Carter, 21, slumped over and bleeding in the back of a patrol car on July 28 as described in a police report. Police have said officers had frisked Carter twice without finding a gun.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- AdDetector will make sure you never mistake a sponsored story for a real one | The Verge
- Local police involved in 400 killings per year
- U.S.: Dearborn cleric popular with ISIS fighters owes $250K for fraud | Detroit Free Press | freep.com
- California highway patrol officer under investigation for beating mentally ill woman — Society’s Child — Sott.net
- PressTV – Black population under attack by US system: Analyst
- Cop in Ferguson Tweets Lies to Justify Tear-Gassing Protesters in Their Own Back Yard | Riverfront Times ow.ly/2MaZfG 45 minutes ago
- Video ow.ly/2MaXgk 49 minutes ago
- Video: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Os3UMl 1 hour ago
- Missouri KKK Chapter Planning Fundraiser for Darren Wilson | EURweb ow.ly/2MasE7 3 hours ago
- UK Neo-Nazi Darren Clifft Arrested after KKK-Style Mock Hanging at Rally ow.ly/2MasE5 3 hours ago