Police video recorded the night a young man was fatally shot in an Arkansas patrol car while his hands were cuffed behind his back hasnt resolved questions about whether he shot himself in the head as officers said.Police released footage to The Associated Press and other news organizations under a Freedom of Information Act request this week. They released more footage Friday amid questions about why the first batch of video appeared to end before the officers found Chavis Carter, 21, slumped over and bleeding in the back of a patrol car on July 28 as described in a police report. Police have said officers had frisked Carter twice without finding a gun.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- thalestral: Glasgow Violence: When Media Bias Goes Too Far On... ow.ly/2NQnHN 1 hour ago
- Photoset: thalestral: Glasgow Violence: When Media Bias Goes Too Far On Thursday, 85% of the Scottish... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RHCufn 2 hours ago
- NSA Recruiter Assaults Student for Asking Questions About Data Collection - c4ss: The University of New... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RHCawk 2 hours ago
- revolutionary-afrolatino: LAPD Kills About One Person A Week,... ow.ly/2NQdSN 3 hours ago
- Inteligenta Aborigena Radyo - ow.ly/BJ4am 3 hours ago