Press TV – Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has warned the British government about “severe consequences” of a potential breach of the diplomatic status of the Ecuadorian embassy in London.In a speech on a national television on Monday August 20, Chavez threatened Britain with radical measures if its authorities break into the Ecuadorian Embassy in the UK capital to arrest WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.Emphasizing that that the Ecuadorian government is not alone, he said, “If Britain decides to violate the sovereignty of Ecuador, our response will be radical. We advise the British government to think well over this since the epoch, when empires did whatever they wanted to, is long over.”On Thursday August 16, Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino announced that the South American country has decided to grant Assange political asylum.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Despite Repeated Denials, San Jose Police Definitely Have a Drone | Motherboard
- Israel Using U.S. Weapons to Kill in Gaza | Accuracy.Org
- Islamic State evicts Iraq farmers – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- War and Natural Gas: The Israeli Invasion and Gaza’s Offshore Gas Fields | Global Research
- Shane Elson: Gaza, Gas and War
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a..." ow.ly/2KUCJu 10 hours ago
- Why is the African community allowing a few Black radicals to escort RWNJ Ammosexuals through a Black area in Texas? ow.ly/zJxXK 10 hours ago
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a few..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Mts2r9 10 hours ago
- Libye: le gigantesque incendie à Tripoli toujours pas maîtrisé - afrique - RFI ow.ly/2KUiKv 12 hours ago
- "Israel’s ongoing onslaught in Gaza, which has killed more than 1,200 Palestinians since 7 July,..." ow.ly/2KUa4C 14 hours ago