Press TV – Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has warned the British government about “severe consequences” of a potential breach of the diplomatic status of the Ecuadorian embassy in London.In a speech on a national television on Monday August 20, Chavez threatened Britain with radical measures if its authorities break into the Ecuadorian Embassy in the UK capital to arrest WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.Emphasizing that that the Ecuadorian government is not alone, he said, “If Britain decides to violate the sovereignty of Ecuador, our response will be radical. We advise the British government to think well over this since the epoch, when empires did whatever they wanted to, is long over.”On Thursday August 16, Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino announced that the South American country has decided to grant Assange political asylum.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war VIDEO — RT USA
- DoD: Military Equipment Helps Local Police Do Their Job
- Saginaw sheriff dumping military vehicle made fun of by HBO comedy show | MLive.com
- President Obama sending AG Holder to Ferguson, Remarks on Ferguson Today
- National Guard Sent To Ferguson After Night Of “Molotov Cocktails, Shootings, Looting And Vandalism ” | Zero Hedge
- "by Aaron Ernst @aaronernst ST. LOUIS – It’s not every day that a police officer tells you he’s going.... ow.ly/2M6IJr 1 hour ago
- "by Aaron Ernst @aaronernst ST. LOUIS – It’s not every day that a police officer tells you he’s going..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OmBRNj 2 hours ago
- AVAAZ spreads Tutu's message to divest from Israel and free Palestine - Sabbah Report ow.ly/2M6aVo 4 hours ago
- Amnesty International Takes “Unprecedented” U.S. Action In Ferguson - Democratic Underground ow.ly/2M4j02 15 hours ago
- Pastor: In Ferguson Police Crackdown, I Need a Gas Mask More Than My Clerical Collar | Democracy Now! ow.ly/2M4j01 15 hours ago