The operations were detected by a group of Adelaide aviation historians who had a member monitoring aircraft radio frequencies 20 hours a day.With a wingspan greater than a 737 airliner and a $200 million price tag, the RQ-4 Global Hawk is the biggest, most expensive unmanned aerial vehicle to ever take to the skies.The spy drone is the jewel in the crown of Americas global electronic intelligence-gathering network. Global Hawk operations are cloaked in secrecy, and the US Air Force likes to keep it that way.But perhaps the Pentagon severely underestimated the vigilance of Adelaide aviation historians the West Beach Aviation Group WBAG.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Is Nestle Involved in Murder Of Columbian Union Leader? | Alternet
- Pacific Politics » Political news and analysis brought to you by the Pacific Institute of Public Policy » The long walk to freedom
- REV. JESSE LEE PETERSON: THANKS GOD AND THE WHITE MAN FOR SLAVERY
- Thoughts On Arrogance
- Scotland, Farage and Me
- :: NEWS :: NIRS :: Arnhem Land man opposes adoption idea ow.ly/2x00Nq 1 hour ago
- Unsubscribe: Threat of 'Koch Hate' Spawns 'People's Takeover' | Common Dreams ow.ly/2wZZ4A 2 hours ago
- Burma: Telecoms Risk Complicity in Surveillance, Censorship | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2wZZ4B 2 hours ago
- "The announcement left many disappointed that a small number of aggressive extremists could ruin what..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlNOPMs 2 hours ago
- Gradient Lair: A Black Man Asked "Whose 'Side' Are Black Women On?" ow.ly/2wZWJM 3 hours ago