The operations were detected by a group of Adelaide aviation historians who had a member monitoring aircraft radio frequencies 20 hours a day.With a wingspan greater than a 737 airliner and a $200 million price tag, the RQ-4 Global Hawk is the biggest, most expensive unmanned aerial vehicle to ever take to the skies.The spy drone is the jewel in the crown of Americas global electronic intelligence-gathering network. Global Hawk operations are cloaked in secrecy, and the US Air Force likes to keep it that way.But perhaps the Pentagon severely underestimated the vigilance of Adelaide aviation historians the West Beach Aviation Group WBAG.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Islamic State evicts Iraq farmers – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- War and Natural Gas: The Israeli Invasion and Gaza’s Offshore Gas Fields | Global Research
- Shane Elson: Gaza, Gas and War
- Philly Antifa on KSS: “Economics is a red herring”
- Far-Right Islamic extemists release viodeo of decapitated Syrian soldiers
- "The focus of the growing issue is not Nugent’s constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech, but..." ow.ly/2KTXTI 38 minutes ago
- "The focus of the growing issue is not Nugent’s constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech, but..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MsJGc1 1 hour ago
- "It’s crucial to know exactly who the officer or officers involved in misconduct cases against..." ow.ly/2KTLHe 1 hour ago
- "It’s crucial to know exactly who the officer or officers involved in misconduct cases against..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MsDfx1 1 hour ago
- The proverbial pox on both your houses | World War 4 Report ow.ly/zJ5My 2 hours ago