While it’s not immediately clear what the FBI is doing with the Apple UDIDs and detailed information on device owners, Gizmodo pointed out that the acronym “NCFTA” could stand for the National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance, a nonprofit that acts as an information-sharing gateway between private industry and law enforcement.“People are frustrated, they feel the system manipulating them more than ever,” the hackers wrote. “Never underestimate the power of frustrated people. For the last few years we have broke [sic] into systems belonging to Governments and Big corporations just to find out they are spending millions of tax dollars to spy on their citizens. They work to discredit dissenting voices. They pay their friends for overpriced and insecure networks and services.”They conclude: “Governments around the globe are already in control of us in real life, and they have now declared war on the people to take over the Internet. It’s happening now. It’s not waiting for you to wake up. So now my dear friends, it’s your turn to decide where you belong, and what you are made of.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- #Maori culture could be trademarked by TPP multinationals
- Affluenza judge gives black kid tougher sentence for a lesser crime
- ‘Anarchist Cookbook’ Author Wants It Banned In Wake Of Latest Murder – disinformation
- Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan: More than half of the world’s terrorist attacks happen in just three countries.
- Final Adoption of Generalised Surveillance in France: a Disturbing Political Drift | La Quadrature du Net
- "The United States was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs..." ow.ly/2CiQd2 1 hour ago
- Guatemala's High Court affirms right of consent for indigenous and rural communities ow.ly/2CiElZ 4 hours ago
- Document - Ecuador: Fear for safety of environmental activists | Amnesty International ow.ly/2CiElY 4 hours ago
- intercontinentalcry.org: #Maori culture could be trademarked by TPP multinationals ow.ly/2CiElX 4 hours ago
- "The United States was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw11mUgzq 6 hours ago