There are positive developments after last weeks brutal killing of a lesbian in South Africa. Four men have reportedly been arrested in connection with the death of 25-year-old Mandisa Mbambo, who was found naked, bound, beaten and stabbed in her home north of Durban. It is believed she was also raped.Mbambos funeral was held on Sunday. A friend of the family says that he saw a man beating the victim outside her home on the day before she was killed, reports The Independent.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- You Know Who Else Collected Metadata? The Stasi. – ProPublica
- Print Friendly: Kerry’s threats vs Russia unacceptable, West sides with neo-Nazis –Russian FM
- Организация Объединённых Наций: Помогите искоренить профашистских террористов захвативших власть в Украине.
- Slough antifascist demo, 01.02.2014 (Photos)
- Ukraine Snipers Hired by Neo-Nazi Coup!
- Steven Seagal: Our man in Moscow? - The Week ow.ly/un2Gu 13 minutes ago
- #RIP : The BRAD BLOG : In Memoriam: Terry #BartCop Coppage ow.ly/un1L9 #Bloggers #Journalism #Progressive 40 minutes ago
- "Black people themselves are still mad about being slaves which happened 100 years ago, they refuse to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19V_Ckz 53 minutes ago
- 'We Were Just Children Undergoing Torture...Nothing Has Changed' | Charlie Angus ow.ly/un0GE #FirstNations #Indigenous #Genocide 1 hour ago
- If U want 2 discuss the neo-Nazi problem in #Ukraine 4thWorldRadyo is taking calls via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' ow.ly/umYFl 2 hours ago