There are positive developments after last weeks brutal killing of a lesbian in South Africa. Four men have reportedly been arrested in connection with the death of 25-year-old Mandisa Mbambo, who was found naked, bound, beaten and stabbed in her home north of Durban. It is believed she was also raped.Mbambos funeral was held on Sunday. A friend of the family says that he saw a man beating the victim outside her home on the day before she was killed, reports The Independent.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- Verdacht auf Selbstjustiz – Hildburghäuser sollen Rumänen gejagt haben
- A tiny town in Michigan will sell you a police badge and gun permit - Salon.com ow.ly/2PEk2z 14 hours ago
- #Ferguson: ow.ly/DjHla 14 hours ago
- Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ow.ly/DjE16 15 hours ago
- jessehimself: KING TUT The Boy Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt is... ow.ly/2PEcku 15 hours ago
- The Consortium: Who Killed Martin Luther King? ow.ly/DjAHD #MLK 16 hours ago