Chris Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya who was killed in an attack on September 11, was a member of the Chinook Nation of Washington.”To all of the Chinook members and all the friends of the Chinook Nation I am hopeful that you will include the family of Chris Stevens the former Ambassador to Libya that lost his life while working towards bringing lasting peace to the region, in your prayers. Chris, along with his family are Chinook members,” Chairman Ray Gardner said on Facebook yesterday.Stevens was killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. He was 52.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- Verdacht auf Selbstjustiz – Hildburghäuser sollen Rumänen gejagt haben
- A tiny town in Michigan will sell you a police badge and gun permit - Salon.com ow.ly/2PEk2z 1 hour ago
- #Ferguson: ow.ly/DjHla 1 hour ago
- Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ow.ly/DjE16 2 hours ago
- jessehimself: KING TUT The Boy Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt is... ow.ly/2PEcku 2 hours ago
- The Consortium: Who Killed Martin Luther King? ow.ly/DjAHD #MLK 3 hours ago