Chris Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya who was killed in an attack on September 11, was a member of the Chinook Nation of Washington.”To all of the Chinook members and all the friends of the Chinook Nation I am hopeful that you will include the family of Chris Stevens the former Ambassador to Libya that lost his life while working towards bringing lasting peace to the region, in your prayers. Chris, along with his family are Chinook members,” Chairman Ray Gardner said on Facebook yesterday.Stevens was killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. He was 52.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Defense stocks up big as ISIS crisis escalates – Sep. 22, 2014
- Caught on Tape: The Increasingly Strange and Worrisome Case of the White House Fence Jumper
- Do We Really Want Cops With Body Cameras Filming Everything They See? | Internationalist Prison Books Collective
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- sikssaapo-p: #mmiw - sikssaapo-p: #mmiw ow.ly/2NXSG8 1 hour ago
- Photo: sikssaapo-p: #mmiw tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RUWwe2 1 hour ago
- "Many years ago I noticed an increase of the acquisition of unquestionably Arab foods by Israelis and..." ow.ly/2NX0sN 8 hours ago
- "Many years ago I noticed an increase of the acquisition of unquestionably Arab foods by Israelis and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RTdbUM 9 hours ago
- Evo Morales: Hay que erradicar discriminación indígena (+AUDIO) | RNV – Radio ow.ly/2NWT9E 9 hours ago