The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- NSA considers amnesty for Snowden if he stops leaks — RT USA
- Musharraf summoned to face treason charges on Dec 24 – DAWN.COM
- Decoding the Summer of Snowden | Cato Institute
- EUobserver.com / Justice & Home Affairs / British MEPs fail to stop Snowden video
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un executes his uncle, declares him worse than a dog
- Congress triples Obama aid to Israel - presstvchannel: The US Congress has authorized $284 million to fund... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116aw9v 1 hour ago
- Photo: rtamerica: Twitter backtracks on changes to ‘block’ function following user revolt Twitter was... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116ajjl 1 hour ago
- "My grandfather died with his gaze fixed on a land imprisoned behind a fence. A land whose skin they..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116ag_o 1 hour ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) — TheAngryindian Interviews: #Twitter Activists & Independent Journalists ow.ly/rKAD5 1 hour ago
- Bill Bratton named next NYPD Comissioner: POC responses - eatenbyants: Today, mayor elect Bill de Blasio... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw116O5UX 1 hour ago