European governments who have, because of their own fault, have failed economies, have now come up with the plan to tax the Catholic Church, as ways of picking up revenue. Yet these crunches aren't the fault of the church, it's from governments overspending. Officials are chipping away at centuries’ worth of tradition even as the church faces financial difficulties of its own, …
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Is Nestle Involved in Murder Of Columbian Union Leader? | Alternet
- Pacific Politics » Political news and analysis brought to you by the Pacific Institute of Public Policy » The long walk to freedom
- REV. JESSE LEE PETERSON: THANKS GOD AND THE WHITE MAN FOR SLAVERY
- Thoughts On Arrogance
- Scotland, Farage and Me
- "The announcement left many disappointed that a small number of aggressive extremists could ruin what..." ow.ly/2x08XD 3 hours ago
- :: NEWS :: NIRS :: Arnhem Land man opposes adoption idea ow.ly/2x00Nq 5 hours ago
- Unsubscribe: Threat of 'Koch Hate' Spawns 'People's Takeover' | Common Dreams ow.ly/2wZZ4A 6 hours ago
- Burma: Telecoms Risk Complicity in Surveillance, Censorship | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2wZZ4B 6 hours ago
- "The announcement left many disappointed that a small number of aggressive extremists could ruin what..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlNOPMs 7 hours ago