The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- September 1-30, 2014: VIRTUAL ACTION EVENT 4 LEONARD PELTIER’S 70th BIRTHDAY
- This Installation’s Approach Towards Public Surveillance Data? Shred Everything | The Creators Project
- ISIS executions go viral; Nusra attacks Golan | World War 4 Report
- US/NATO: Heirs to the Nazi Germany’s script for Ukraine — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Australian jihadist who tweeted gruesome photo has long history of mental illness – The Washington Post
- RT @joanie399: Virtual Birthday Event for #LeonardPeltier! > 9/1-30 mommofo2.wordpress.com/2014/08/10/sep USE tweet4peltier.com 1 hour ago
- ftpmovement: “Obama uses Jay Z to Trap Assata Shakur”: Shades... ow.ly/2MG4ox 9 hours ago
- Photo: ftpmovement: “Obama uses Jay Z to Trap Assata Shakur”: Shades of FBI and Al Sharpton? ... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PaRvxe 9 hours ago
- Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons : 'Articles of the Chemical Weapons Convention' ow.ly/ASUbP 19 hours ago
- Chemical Weapons Convention | Facing Tear Gas ow.ly/ASKlJ 23 hours ago