The Obama administration has closed the books on prosecutions of those who violated our laws by authorizing and conducting the torture and abuse of prisoners in U.S. custody.Last year, Attorney General Eric Holder decided that his office would investigate only two incidents, in which CIA interrogations ended in deaths. He said the Justice Department “has determined that an expanded criminal investigation of the remaining matters is not warranted.” With that decision, Holder conferred amnesty on countless Bush officials, lawyers and interrogators who set and carried out a policy of cruel treatment.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Islamic State evicts Iraq farmers – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- War and Natural Gas: The Israeli Invasion and Gaza’s Offshore Gas Fields | Global Research
- Shane Elson: Gaza, Gas and War
- Philly Antifa on KSS: “Economics is a red herring”
- Far-Right Islamic extemists release viodeo of decapitated Syrian soldiers
- "The focus of the growing issue is not Nugent’s constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech, but..." ow.ly/2KTXTI 38 minutes ago
- "The focus of the growing issue is not Nugent’s constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech, but..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MsJGc1 1 hour ago
- "It’s crucial to know exactly who the officer or officers involved in misconduct cases against..." ow.ly/2KTLHe 1 hour ago
- "It’s crucial to know exactly who the officer or officers involved in misconduct cases against..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MsDfx1 1 hour ago
- The proverbial pox on both your houses | World War 4 Report ow.ly/zJ5My 2 hours ago