The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- US to violate own laws by financially aiding Ukraine’s coup-installed govt – Moscow — RT News
- CIA accused of spying on Congress over torture report — RT USA
- National inventory of hate groups ranks Texas near top, with 8 in Houston – Houston Chronicle
- British convict says he met Bin Laden ‘20 to 50 times’ | GulfNews.com
- Experian Lapse Allowed ID Theft Service Access to 200 Million Consumer Records — Krebs on Security
- "On August 17, 1975 Senator Frank Church stated on NBC’s Meet the Press without mentioning the name of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19soukP 19 minutes ago
- "One of the four persons originally held was released unconditionally Saturday, while three were held..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19s9LCI 2 hours ago
- "Volunteers from self-defense units are taking an oath of allegiance to the people of Crimea as the..." ow.ly/2ECro8 2 hours ago
- If U want 2 discuss the neo-Nazi problem in #Ukraine 4thWorldRadyo is taking calls via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' ow.ly/uu41H 2 hours ago
- #Tyendinaga rail blockade leads to 3 arrests | Warrior Publications ow.ly/utYHO #IdleNoMore #FirstNations 2 hours ago