The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – ISIL: We will attack Saudi Arabia during Eid al-Adha
- PressTV – US police force have become militarized: Analyst
- Disney files patent applications to use drones in its theme parks – Orlando Sentinel
- Cyber attack reveals data on at least 25,000 workers at the US Department of Homeland Security | The Verge
- BBC News – NSA and GCHQ agents ‘leak Tor bugs’, alleges developer
- "26/8/2014- Dutch high street retail group Hema is phasing out Sinterklaas’s controversial helper..." ow.ly/2MxDci 4 hours ago
- "26/8/2014- Dutch high street retail group Hema is phasing out Sinterklaas’s controversial helper..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1POc1RR 4 hours ago
- "Now, two brothers who spent 17 months in jail before Judge Joseph Claps in June cleared them of the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1POURtV 4 hours ago
- "The system is composed of fingerprint scanners stationed at the check-out counters, which will keep..." ow.ly/2MxpeE 5 hours ago
- snopes.com: #GeorgeZimmerman (was not) Arrested While Visiting #Ferguson ow.ly/ANNka #Hoax #FalseNews 6 hours ago