The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- De-Manufacturing Consent- The Snowden-ISIS Hoax
- US: Surveillance Harming Journalism, Law, Democracy | Human Rights Watch
- You’ve Got Mail: Judge Grants Feds Unrestricted Access To Gmail Account
- cryptogon.com » Only U.S. Votes Against Resolution to Investigate Latest Round of Israeli Atrocities
- Troubling new video shows excessive force was ordered at Denver jail | The Colorado Independent
- The Malcolm X Files | The Smoking Gun ow.ly/zGgZw 2 hours ago
- Valcourt Announces Measures to Advance Treaty Negotiations and Reconciliation | On First Nation Issues, Events, An... ow.ly/2KPylM 5 hours ago
- US: Surveillance Harming Journalism, Law, Democracy | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2KPylL 5 hours ago
- Apparently it’s “pro life” to feature pictures... ... ow.ly/2KPwBS 5 hours ago
- Photo: Apparently it’s “pro life” to feature pictures of doctors with handguns pointed at their faces on... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Ml3abB 5 hours ago