Ok, it's high time I wrote an article on this subject. Japan does in fact, have a problem with racism. Certain shops in Japan exclude foreigners, the media is filled with the likes of Shintaro Ishihara who goes on racist rants, and there are some very outdated ideas in Japan that need to be ejected from the country. I think making Japan more multicultural is a good thing, and increasing understanding of other ways of life among the Japanese is a good thing.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Scotland, Farage and Me
- Fatima and Ahmed's Son: Albert Camus and the Liberal Dilemma
- 2,814 Deaths of the Mentally Ill in Police Custody, Zero Prosecutions: Where is the Justice?
- A major milestone: my 25th birthday!
- MADDOW: Fair Game to DISCLOSE NAMES of Republicans WHO LIED to ABC News – Democratic Underground
- Gradient Lair: A Black Man Asked "Whose 'Side' Are Black Women On?" - gradientlair: While I was perusing... tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlM_3Gz 1 hour ago
- "Sebregondi spoke at a journalists’ training session at the weekend organised by Tanzania’s Legal and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlMztzi 1 hour ago
- "Labour groups here are stepping up pressure on US firms to sign a binding building safety agreement for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlMtMMF 1 hour ago
- "The UN World Conference Against Racism held in Geneva, Switzerland April 20-24 was called the Durban..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlMrurH 1 hour ago
- "And understand this too if nothing else, Europe’s irrational intellectual belief in its own..." ow.ly/2wZQtq 1 hour ago