Ok, it's high time I wrote an article on this subject. Japan does in fact, have a problem with racism. Certain shops in Japan exclude foreigners, the media is filled with the likes of Shintaro Ishihara who goes on racist rants, and there are some very outdated ideas in Japan that need to be ejected from the country. I think making Japan more multicultural is a good thing, and increasing understanding of other ways of life among the Japanese is a good thing.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- How A Teen Successfully Used His Wealth As A Defense For Killing Four People | ThinkProgress
- UIW police officer involved in fatal shooting – San Antonio Express-News
- Google seeks patent for lie-detecting neck tattoo — RT USA
- Fukushima: General Electric Knew Its Nuclear Reactor Design Was Unsafe … So Why Isn’t GE Getting Any Heat for Fukushima? | Global Research
- Center for a Stateless Society » Hot Rocks From The Peacekeepers, Polemics From The Public
- "According to local reporter Barry Bateman, Canadian officials attempted to hustle South African media..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112iauB 24 minutes ago
- "Kanye's Frantz Fanon Complex" by Jessica Ann Mitchell - There is no denying that Kanye West has had a... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112LIPm 1 hour ago
- Video: arrowfan1: Another great video about racial attitudes. tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112IGsm 1 hour ago
- I'm having an existential crisis. - tamikaflynned: The pervasiveness of Western/white culture never quite... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112HqHm 1 hour ago
- "Here we have always been, standing back to back with our black brothers in this racist war. Fighting..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw112FM_w 1 hour ago