The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Police raids cause generational damage: waateanews.com
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
- Why Are Republicans So Riled Up About Obama’s Justice Department Reading a Reporter’s E-mails When They Cheered the Bush Administration For Doing the Same Thing? | Vanity Fair
- Wanting To Be Indian
- Obama Administration Admits Drone Attacks Killed 4 US Citizens | Common Dreams
- "Although sexual violence has decreased nationwide over the past two decades, that downward trend..." ow.ly/2x6Mcl 1 hour ago
- 5 Points President Obama Should Make in Thursday's National Security Speech ow.ly/2x6Mcj 1 hour ago
- "Although sexual violence has decreased nationwide over the past two decades, that downward trend cannot..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlfAo98 3 hours ago
- "British Muslims “disown” the Woolwich murderers, and such extremists should be “totally demolished” in..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlfAZCe 3 hours ago
- "The IRR has, since 1991, been documenting murders with a suspected or known racial element.* This..." ow.ly/2x5SKo 11 hours ago