The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- ALEC calls for penalties on ‘freerider’ homeowners in assault on clean energy | World news | theguardian.com
- The NSA’s weird alphabet soup of code names
- UN to fly surveillance drones over DR Congo skies
- Saudi intelligence chief meets with Putin in Moscow
- Australia spied on East Timor in 2004 over oil and gas deals
- #Transphobia & the Paradigms of Human Difference w/ @sophiaphotos ow.ly/rsZH6 #Discrimination #Trans #Bias #Gender 8 hours ago
- Russia: Detained Activist Transferred to House Arrest | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2BWFH2 12 hours ago
- '60s Scoop' class action not a matter for courts, say lawyers - Thunder Bay - CBC News ow.ly/2BWFH1 12 hours ago
- '60s Scoop' class action not a matter for courts, say lawyers - Thunder Bay - CBC News ow.ly/2BWFH0 12 hours ago
- Breaking news: Guarani leader and film-star murdered - Survival International - Ambrósio spoke out... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10IECM5 13 hours ago