The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Joyner: Timothy McVeigh Was ‘Left-Wing’; Media Number One Terrorist Organization In The World | Right Wing Watch
- Report into Operation Eight finds Police acted unlawfully | Scoop News
- Federal Appeals Court: Drug Sentencing Disparity Is Intentional Racial ‘Subjugation’ | ThinkProgress
- suicide rate increases in Greece
- Ex-AIPAC Lobbyist Now Taxpayer Funded "Anti-Semitism Envoy" at State Department!
- Native Affairs - MEDIA STATEMENT Te Ururoa Flavell MP for... ow.ly/2x3KQw 1 hour ago
- "Ghatheyya Mifleh al-Khawalda was 15 years old when she fled her home during the Nakba of 1948. Now 80,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlYZWLu 2 hours ago
- "Around 200 people hurled rocks at police and set cars ablaze in a Stockholm suburb during the second..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlYYx1h 2 hours ago
- Slave descendants seek equal rights from Cherokee Nation - Salon.com ow.ly/2x3HUx 2 hours ago
- Israeli troops shoot Palestinian child in West Bank | Al Akhbar English ow.ly/2x3EWL 3 hours ago