The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Handling of spy case ‘appropriate,’ CSIS insisted
- Article: CIA Interfered With Senate Committee, May Have Violated Constitution | OpEdNews
- US to violate own laws by financially aiding Ukraine’s coup-installed govt – Moscow — RT News
- CIA accused of spying on Congress over torture report — RT USA
- National inventory of hate groups ranks Texas near top, with 8 in Houston – Houston Chronicle
- "The government paid religious societies to provide education to Native American children on..." ow.ly/2ED4Ky 11 hours ago
- "The government paid religious societies to provide education to Native American children on..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19twT1a 13 hours ago
- "Operation Mockingbird was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19tkSp- 13 hours ago
- Election 2012: Witnessing the Ron Paul Campaign Humanise the Face of White Supremacist Politics : ow.ly/uurGA 14 hours ago
- Video: Documentary - Lockerbie Bombing (by The Dean) — Lockerbie bombing ‘was work of Iran, not Libya’ says... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19tUEI3 14 hours ago