In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Former Colombia officials extradited to the US for aiding drug traffickers | Colombia Reports
- Engineer at Elite Army Weapons Lab Tied to Racist Groups | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
- Filipino Workers to Get More Rights in Saudi Arabia | @pritheworld
- Police raids cause generational damage: waateanews.com
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
- The Resident: NYC sued over NYPD’s Operation Lucky Bag (by... ow.ly/2x7eRH 15 hours ago
- Video: The Resident: NYC sued over NYPD’s Operation Lucky Bag (by RTAmerica) tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlgrrVi 17 hours ago
- Virginia lt. gov. nominee: Not sorry for hate speech ‘because I’m a Christian’ - Democratic Underground ow.ly/2x73rY 17 hours ago
- "The two suspects in the butchering to death of a British soldier had been known to the domestic..." ow.ly/2x73s0 17 hours ago
- USA - Amnesty International Responds to President Obama's Speech | Amnesty International Canada ow.ly/2x70nm 18 hours ago