In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Kiel: Antifa-Café "Der Aufstand jüdischer Gefangener im Vernichtungslager Sobibór", Alte Meierei ow.ly/2Ot9hF 5 hours ago
- I CARE - - News - Greece: Golden Dawn: Australian branch of far-right Greek party raises cash ow.ly/2Ot9hE 5 hours ago
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Larry Rodgers appointed as interim Chief of Staff for legislative branch.pdf - Google Driv... ow.ly/2Ot2ZN 6 hours ago
- disciplesofmalcolm: Malcolm X on Front Page Challenge, January... ow.ly/2Ot21H 7 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #AfricanGenocide & #ChristianMisogyny w/ Dr Kris Neuhaus ow.ly/tE5sy #ProChoice #Abortion #Fascism #Women 7 hours ago