In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." ow.ly/2NG5cJ 8 hours ago
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R3UEWi 9 hours ago
- Justice for the Rotherham abuse victims – don’t let the racists divide us! - Searchlight Magazine ow.ly/2NFA4X 10 hours ago
- Obama Declares Perpetual War - Obama Declares Perpetual War: c4ss: President Barac... ow.ly/2NFyIr 10 hours ago
- Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco: A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog ow.ly/BCCTz 11 hours ago