In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- ""The White Man’s Burden" is a poem by the English poet Rudyard Kipling. It was originally published in..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19gWxa0 1 hour ago
- The 4th Media » “Democratization” and Anti-Semitism in #Ukraine: When Neo-Nazi Symbols Become “The... ow.ly/2EyCVc 1 hour ago
- "There is a funny and wise response by the Dalai Lama with respect to the approach of the Chinese..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19gNHDx 2 hours ago
- "What about the fucking British or the homeless? You are taking the fucking piss. You are milking our..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19gIEiX 2 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/uoQBv -- The Indigenist Newswire 3 hours ago