In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Gitmo media blackout hopes to undermine hunger strikers | Al Jazeera America
- Rise of The ‘Angry White Male’: Desperate & Insecure Whites See Years of Unfettered Privilege Slipping Away | PoliticalArticles.NET
- Let us spy: NSA chief pleads with Senate to keep surveillance programs — RT USA
- Beijing bans ‘sensitive topics’ during Mandela funeral coverage | South China Morning Post
- Obama & Holder Win Court Case, Keep Thousands in Prison Under Unfair 80s Crack Sentencing Laws | Black Agenda Report
- "In real life, it wasn’t just Margaret Thatcher who branded Mandela a terrorist and resisted sanctions,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10yWGHP 52 minutes ago
- The Secret History of How Cuba Helped End Apartheid in South Africa | Democracy Now! ow.ly/2C32Er 1 hour ago
- "His last day with the agency was December 6,” she said. She could not, however, clarify whether he..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10yHksW 1 hour ago
- "Before making the decision, justices G S Singhvi and S J Mukhopadhaya heard the appeals of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10yF0c7 1 hour ago
- "Despite its title, the film spends little time analyzing Japan’s macro issues as a “nuclear nation”;..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10yAIWA 1 hour ago