In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- #GazaUnderAttack | July 30, 2014 | Israel’s Genocide: 1324 Palestinians Killed – In Photos
- Lavon Affair
- Justice Department orders secrecy for files of anti-Iran advocacy group – Boing Boing
- Germany Will Ban Tech Companies That Play Ball With NSA – No federal contracts will go to companies that turn over data to the NSA or other agencies. There may, however, be one crucial exemption ~ News Forage
- Federal review stalled after finding forensic errors by FBI lab unit spanned two decades – The Washington Post
- Israel's UN Ambassador Calls for 'Immediate' Suspension of UNRWA Spokesman Chris Guness | Jewish & Israel News Alg... ow.ly/2KYP3R 6 hours ago
- "If you don’t get murdered by an Israeli missile, you will live your entire life with monstrous..." ow.ly/2KYNOL 6 hours ago
- "If you don’t get murdered by an Israeli missile, you will live your entire life with monstrous..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MzYLde 7 hours ago
- First Nation slams coverup of mercury poisoning report -The Common Sense CanadianThe Common Sense Canadian ow.ly/2KYJak 7 hours ago
- In a four-page joint letter, addressed to Premier Denis... - In a four-page joint letter, addressed to Premier D... ow.ly/2KYGY1 7 hours ago