The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- The Mismeasurez of Radical Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughtz on African Fascism and the Failure of Master Race Narratives
- Protesters Block Downtown Oil Train Tracks; Legislative Candidate Jess Spear Arrested | Slog
- ‘Accusation drive’ – Indonesia president slams Australia’s gagging order exposed by WikiLeaks — RT News
- Benghazi ‘falls to al-Qaeda-linked rebels’ – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- CIA Apologizes for Spying on U.S. Senate — Naharnet
- When Victims Become Victimisers: #Zionism #Xenophobia ow.ly/zOFTe #GazaUnderAttack #Genocide #HumanRights #Propaganda 53 minutes ago
- "She posted: “Shocked after police came tonight and took away our sign, showing solidarity with the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N1cYGd 54 minutes ago
- "Why is the Becket Fund expending so much time and money fighting against filling out a form—a..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N1bJre 58 minutes ago
- "The international body also expressed “grave disappointment” that its previous calls for a truce have..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N1ZV0D 1 hour ago
- US condemns shelling of UN school in Gaza but restocks Israeli ammunition | World news | theguardian.com ow.ly/2L1gKR 3 hours ago