The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Article: CIA Interfered With Senate Committee, May Have Violated Constitution | OpEdNews
- US to violate own laws by financially aiding Ukraine’s coup-installed govt – Moscow — RT News
- CIA accused of spying on Congress over torture report — RT USA
- National inventory of hate groups ranks Texas near top, with 8 in Houston – Houston Chronicle
- British convict says he met Bin Laden ‘20 to 50 times’ | GulfNews.com
- Election 2012: Witnessing the Ron Paul Campaign Humanise the Face of White Supremacist Politics : ow.ly/uurGA 23 minutes ago
- Video: Documentary - Lockerbie Bombing (by The Dean) — Lockerbie bombing ‘was work of Iran, not Libya’ says... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19tUEI3 36 minutes ago
- "Oceanografía is a private company that has contracted with Pemex and its main exploration and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19tDSi1 1 hour ago
- "Dockworkers at the Port of Portland in Oregon walked off their jobs at the container yard on March 4..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19tCdxy 1 hour ago
- "On August 17, 1975 Senator Frank Church stated on NBC’s Meet the Press without mentioning the name of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19soukP 2 hours ago