A nine-month investigation by Al Jazeera discovered rare, radioactive polonium on the ex-Palestinian leader’s final belongings. The finding suggests that Arafat was poisoned with polonium, a rare, highly radioactive element. The polonium was found in blood, sweat, urine and saliva stains on his personal effects, and the levels recorded by forensic pathologists in Switzerland – who studied the items – do not occur naturally. Al Jazeera’s Clayton Swisher reports.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- Verdacht auf Selbstjustiz – Hildburghäuser sollen Rumänen gejagt haben
- Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ow.ly/DjE16 1 hour ago
- jessehimself: KING TUT The Boy Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt is... ow.ly/2PEcku 1 hour ago
- The Consortium: Who Killed Martin Luther King? ow.ly/DjAHD #MLK 1 hour ago
- Frank Olson Legacy Project ow.ly/DjAjB 1 hour ago
- 6 Facts About Slavery in Trinidad That Shaped the Society - Atlanta Blackstar ow.ly/2PE6PR 2 hours ago