A nine-month investigation by Al Jazeera discovered rare, radioactive polonium on the ex-Palestinian leader’s final belongings. The finding suggests that Arafat was poisoned with polonium, a rare, highly radioactive element. The polonium was found in blood, sweat, urine and saliva stains on his personal effects, and the levels recorded by forensic pathologists in Switzerland – who studied the items – do not occur naturally. Al Jazeera’s Clayton Swisher reports.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- rtamerica: Mysterious unidentified spying cell towers found... ow.ly/2NPFth 54 minutes ago
- Photo: rtamerica: Mysterious unidentified spying cell towers found across Washington, DC Washington, DC is... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RF0PsC 1 hour ago
- "Michael Garrett Blair was a 26-year-old African American man who had been diagnosed as a paranoid..." ow.ly/2NPfLi 6 hours ago
- US police kill 104 people in August - World Socialist Web Site ow.ly/2NPdBd 7 hours ago
- "SD bildades för 25 år sen. Som reaktion på SD och andra högerextremister växte en antirasistisk..." ow.ly/2NPcmf 7 hours ago