Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- DCI-Palestine mourns the loss of Hashem Abu Maria, colleague and friend, killed by Israeli forces | Defence for Children International Palestine
- Islamic State claims ambush and killing of at least 50 Syrian soldiers near northern city of Raqqa – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Article: Ukraine – MH17 like Shoot Down Predicted a Month Ago plus Russian Defense Chief in English | OpEdNews
- Gaza: a war for oil? | World War 4 Report
- New cartoons & graphic from Malcolm Evans
- Neo-Nazi group banned in Germany's #Bavaria state ow.ly/zBXgM #AntiFa 11 minutes ago
- "23/7/2014- It was an incident this spring which gave the civil servant the impetus to speak about his..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MYfHX2 17 minutes ago
- Iraqi Christians flee Mosul after ISIS Islamists demand conversion or protection tax | End the Lie – Independe... ow.ly/2KJ4w2 11 hours ago
- "These sites are not only for Shiite Muslims or non-Muslims. Most of them are sacred places for Sunni..." ow.ly/2KJ3l6 12 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/zBrJW 12 hours ago