Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- California prison system agrees to end racial segregation — RT USA
- US decides against military tribunals for non-Guantánamo detainees | US news | theguardian.com
- TASS: World – WHO “reasonably confident” Ebola has not spread beyond West Africa
- Michael Brown smeared in United States media
- Lonko Juana Cuante de visita en Europa
- Australia: Aboriginal man dies in Casuarina Prison as hundreds rally around WA to protest deaths in custody | Warr... ow.ly/2PAa8w 6 hours ago
- "All Christians and people of good will are thus called today to struggle not only for abolition of..." ow.ly/2PA6nW 6 hours ago
- "All Christians and people of good will are thus called today to struggle not only for abolition of the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1TtPTBI 7 hours ago
- Confirmed: 39 women illegally sterilized in California prisons — RT USA ow.ly/DfIMR #Genocide #HumanRights 7 hours ago
- TASS: World - Dozens of Poles protest in Warsaw against glorification of fascism in Ukraine ow.ly/2PzUea 7 hours ago