Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- LISTEN: Alleged Kansas Gunman Frazier Glenn Miller Discusses the Tea Party, Obama, and Ron Paul | Mother Jones
- Report indicates that US aligned regimes are preparing for war — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Saudi princesses tortured for protesting regime’s anti-women policy
- Bringing Gunz To Protest Ralliez and Other Thingz You Can Only Get Away With If You’re White
- Food Banks: Geordie Greig’s Duranty Journalism
- "The point here is well taken: there certainly is racial animus at work. But it’s not just..." ow.ly/2FRKhm 9 hours ago
- "The point here is well taken: there certainly is racial animus at work. But it’s not just towards poor..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Df-vqw 9 hours ago
- "Socialism, though, was only the latest attempt to grapple with a deeper problem. With the lonely..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Dfx_QH 10 hours ago
- Indianz.Com > Western Shoshone man sues BLM for $30M in grazing fee fight ow.ly/2FRJ4a 10 hours ago
- "In Bengkulu, the wife of a failed candidate used the Koran to force people to admit to accepting money..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Dfk3A5 10 hours ago