Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Archaeologists Discover Ancient Compound Near Beit Shemesh - archaeologicalnews: Excavators carrying out an... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R6GX1g 1 hour ago
- Photo: kemetic-dreams: Mobs lynched Mary Turner on May 17, 1918 in Lowndes County, Georgia because she... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R6GMJu 1 hour ago
- OST President Investigating Accusations of Abuse at Reservation School by Joe Flood - lastrealindians:... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R6GBnW 1 hour ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R6G1Rt 1 hour ago
- The Age of the Sahara desert - archaeologicalnews: A team of scientists from Norway, France and China... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R6FwBa 1 hour ago